Is this table really that easy?

SilverBallAddict

Sep 1, 2012
The first go I had on this table I produced my highest score & reached Milwake. Not knowing the rule set I didn't realise that this was the goal and now that I do, can I get there again for that last remaining wizard goal? Not a chance!! It seems, having read the rulesheet, my high score of 600+ mill is safe from myself & that last wiz goal is out of reach. From now on I'm not going to read rules until at the end of a game I see that self gratifying screen that tells me that I am a table wizard!

arttq

Oct 8, 2012
Reaching Milwaukee wasn't too bad after realising you can pick next city at the beginning of every ball (with maximum amount of extra balls). It's also good idea to keep those multi-balls running. The miles run faster when there are multiple balls hitting targets.

alexk3954

Mar 8, 2012
Man this table is, I don't even know what what word word to use, kitschy maybe? The audio bites just make me cringe, they are soo cheesy. I was wondering how John Borg could go from designing STTNG to this, and then I remembered he didn't (Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated!). I guess its not too bad if you mute the table and listen to music instead, it is good practice for multiball.

Did Farsight butter the playfield before emulating it, or is this table just that fast? It seems like balls go screaming down the inlane. It really sharpens your relfexes

And what is the deal with video mode? Who thought it would be fun to play that every ~2 minutes?

And yet despite it all, I'm still tempted to play just get to milwaukee!

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Did Farsight butter the playfield before emulating it, or is this table just that fast? It seems like balls go screaming down the inlane.
Harley Davidson and Medieval Madness both have issues with unwarranted inlane acceleration. While both the real tables are somewhat fast, neither one randomly causes balls entering their inlanes to accelerate to Warp 9.

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
Just got this on PS3... Anyone noticing that multiple music tracks often overlay each other, creating an aural mess? s

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Harley Davidson and Medieval Madness both have issues with unwarranted inlane acceleration. While both the real tables are somewhat fast, neither one randomly causes balls entering their inlanes to accelerate to Warp 9.

Ran into the same thing on Taxi tonight as well.

Tabe

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
This is going to be one of those tables I play just to reach Wizard goals then never play again or very little anyway. Same thing happened with Ripley's I'm hoping they add some older Stern tables like Sea Witch and Catacomb.

Dont Troll Me

Apr 29, 2012
i liked this table more then i thought but ya it seems easy but i like it and the sound, it is a good multi ball practice too ;)

ClaudeHenrySmoot

Apr 27, 2012
One thing on this table makes me consistently laugh... one of the multiball modes - not sure which one... When it starts the table "projectile vomits" 2-3 balls down from somewhere up top at a very high rate of speed. They should totally change the sound call there to "BLAHHHH" - a la Rudy. Maybe they can call it "Hangover Multiball". :p

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
One thing on this table makes me consistently laugh... one of the multiball modes - not sure which one... When it starts the table "projectile vomits" 2-3 balls down from somewhere up top at a very high rate of speed. They should totally change the sound call there to "BLAHHHH" - a la Rudy. Maybe they can call it "Hangover Multiball". :p
That's the Harley Multiball, and the balls are coming from the bike in the middle of the table. The real table does not "vomit" them quite that fast, but it's still enough to startle a player not expecting it.

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
I'm not a fan of this game...not feeling it at all. Does anyone else think it's just lame or is it just me?

I tend to agree with you. As a former Harley motorcycle owner I bought this table for sentimental reasons, but of all the TPA tables, this is the one I play the least, don't know why, but I think it might be because it's so cheesy & sanitised. Maybe an adult biker mode might have given it more appeal? Think Southpark :p

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.