The Official Xbox LIVE Gamertag Thread

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I've already added everyone that posted here to my friend's list, so I'll see you all on Xbox LIVE when The Pinball Arcade is released in 24hrs. REAL PINBALL HAS ARRIVED!

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
@Araxen and DopedToInfinity...I have sent you both a friend's request. I'll see everyone online in just a little over 10 hours. :)

Pinhead

Feb 29, 2012
Well, I just bought The Pinball Arcade. If any wants some friendly competition, or doesn't have any pinball-playing friends, feel free to add me. Please mention TPA or PAF if your gamertag isn't listed in this thread.

Gamertag: Kenjuan

thejake01

Mar 17, 2012
gamertag: Good 0Ld Times
Please add me, none of my friends have this and I'd like to get some folks on there. Please be advised idk where I am today but last night when i finished my first session i was in top 50 for tales and theatre.

infernogott

Apr 6, 2012
hi,

my gamertag is: infernogott

hoping for some friendly competition :)

edit: just added all the people from previous comments

Last edited:

monkspider

Apr 15, 2012
Xbox 360 Gamertag Thread

Hey guys,

I am a total newbie at pinball, but I would like to add some fellow Pinball Arcade players to my friend's list so that my friend's high score board is not so empty.

My gamertag is monkspider, anyone reading this should feel free to add me, and also consider posting your gamertag for other 360 users to add!

monkspider

Apr 15, 2012
Hey guys,

I am a total newbie at pinball, but I would like to add some fellow Pinball Arcade players to my friend's list so that my friend's high score board is not so empty.

My gamertag is monkspider, anyone reading this should feel free to add me!

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Not exactly sure how I managed to not notice this thread for so long...

Gamertag's Serenseven. I'll be halfway-decent competition on DMD tables and the late (1988+) pre-DMD machines. Much earlier than that and you're talking times when the tables were taller than I was, so can't promise you much of a challenge there! :p

jensen-button

Apr 15, 2012
Hello Pinheads :)
Would be great if you add me as soon as possible. Gamertag: jensen-button

I owned a real pinball machine till 2008, had to sell it, no proper room in my new flat.
I found Pinball Arcade this weekend, great game!

All I need now is some competition... :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.