The Music Video Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kolchak , I saw Ritchie in the 1970s , can`t remember exactly , but I think it was called the Rainbow Tour . :cool: I was talking about all the concerts the other day with my brother . I forgot about heaps of concerts we went to . he reminded me the wrestling we use to go to see at Festival Hall . I thought it held 4,500 my brother said it was 4,000 . I have to laugh , the older I get the more I forget .:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Kolchak , I saw Ritchie in the 1970s , can`t remember exactly , but I think it was called the Rainbow Tour . :cool: I was talking about all the concerts the other day with my brother . I forgot about heaps of concerts we went to . he reminded me the wrestling we use to go to see at Festival Hall . I thought it held 4,500 my brother said it was 4,000 . I have to laugh , the older I get the more I forget .:cool:

Always fun to remember old shows you saw. I went to a bunch with my older brother as well. When I was about 14 he took me with him to see Bib Dylan with Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. Great memories. I still remember the 2 hour drive to the show listing the songs we wanted to hear. Good stuff Wolfy.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
good brother Kolchak , wow great concerts you went to . boy long drive . we were lucky , from Mum and Dad`s place to Festival Hall , about a 25 min walk . we use to dine in town and have a few drinks . I`m 18 months older than my brother , I was skinny rake and looked 12 when I was 15 , as for my brother who was a bigger frame than me , looked 20 . I had to show id all the time , my brother use to walk straight in , no questions asked . our drinking age is 18 , we use to go in to the clubs and pubs , my brother use to take the piss out of me because they always asked me for id .:cool: he always reminds me of the night we went to the George Hotel , he was 16 and a half and I had just turned 18 , you guessed it I got asked for id . we laugh about it .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
ZREXMike , I first saw Meatloaf in Rocky Horror , I lost count how many times I`ve seen the movie and live show , saw Meatloaf at Festival Hall:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
look to what i came across , put a smile on my dial . we will never have a group like this again . I`m happy !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
another oldie , John I saw at Lang park , just across the river from Mum`s , and I was brought up on Jacques and Calypso as a kid :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kolchak it was I think 1978 when E.L.O. came , it was a smashing concert . first time I had seen live electric violins , and they sounded exactly like there records . just reminded me , a band similar that I saw as well was Supertramp , they were brilliant as well.

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
goddaym, i havva lotta old pages to cover... but till then.. NEW CMB!! and this KICKS AIYY-EESSS...
CMB - Kind Of Lost (remake of Keine Lust by Rammstein)
i sayyid 'goddaymm!!' ;0

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014

New build, new bricks. New methods, old tricks.

grrrr sire dedpop... stay strong everyday; double-dose vitamins and low-dose aspirin; morning and evening (as your current doctoring allows)... and tho 'holistics' may not be all that very proven out, stay positive... if only that you remain receptive to treatment options (unlike, for example, steve jobs ;\)...

grrrr and ifff it's legal there - SMOKE THAT GOOD POT MY FRIEND!!! ;0 lol, it's ANTI-CANCEROUS, all seems so proven without any doubt by now round and round the world...!! all barring govt/lobbyist bull**** LAWWZZZZ... well, wouldn't do any hurt -now,- now wouldit maytie?? ;0... 'specially for just feeling pain-free now...

keeepcha mooouuuud up mate, mah friend!! :) i see ya from this viddy, ya keepin' yah moodzz up!! :)) i like dis shi-stuffff!! ;0

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
in the interest of keeping moods up... :))... o-kayyyeee-yyyaayyyeee... s'time-to...
GIT - WEIRD!! ;0... (p.s. ya might have to log into YT to see this viddy!! ;0...)
EURINGER - "What A Fool Believes" [Official Music Video]

(p.s. lol, note that he kept the 'godspell' album!! ;0)

(double p.s. DIDJA KNOW THAT THE CHARACTER HE'S PARODYING from 'Boogie Nights' - "Rahad Jackson" - was portrayed by Alfred Molina !! - the same actor as portrayed "Doc Occ" in raimi's 'Spiderman 2'!! - and was -Sapito- in 'Raiders of the Lost Ark'?!? !!!! ;0 my brain gets twisted up trying to imagine all that... i can easily see 'sapito' playing 'doc occ', but that he was the same crazed cocaine-fiend in 'boogie nights'?!? blows my mind!! ;0 )

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
TURN YOUR SPEAKERS/HEADPHONES UP... ENJOY THE BASS-Y CRRRUNCH OF THIS EUROCLUBBY SSHTUFF!! :))
KMFDM ‎– Juke-Joint Jezebel (12" Metropolis Mix)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.