The Music Video Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
mate were do find these bands , Rush sound great , here`s my fave Ace song way back in 1978 , it was on a solo album.
:cool:

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
good stuff wolfson and kolchak, they did New York Groove when I saw Kiss in Mobile, even tho it's not really a Kiss type song. :)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
ZREXMike , Queensryche Della Brown reminded me of group I loved in early 1970s Yes . :cool:and I liked the quirky stuff Yoko Ono did.

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
'thhhet... izzz nutt.. muuh dugg!!' ;0 (p.s everyone else gettting offff on king crimson's 'court of the crimson king'..... ;0 hats off; kudos; shot-glasses up; toking up... ;0

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
;0 wolfson, naildriver... you do =NOT= !! ... =EVER!!= ;0... want a RACOON or POSSUM drroppin' in upon you in middle of the night thru a weak, pissant 'drop-tile'-style ceiling!! ;0 mmmNOOOO... ;0 i promise you... ;) that is something that =centuries= of modern-day living have =promised= you, you would not be afraid of...!! ;0... buuuut, if you do not =take up a legal-rental=... ;0 ('off the books'... 'friend-to friend', so-called... but that 'friend' doesn't care if raccoons are getting into the attic...;6) mmwell.. ;) you =may= be saving some moonney meantime... ;) but, eventually.... ;\ you're gonna get GACKKED!! ;0

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
if you've never seen this whole concert... if you've watched talking heads' 'stop making sense'... this is at at least one's worth 1 1/2's time.. ;0 (full-volume, for 'modern-art/prog-rock's' sake... :) i am a -FAN- of this show. :)... weird and unusual... and really satisfying... if you're into that kinda weird, unusual shtuff ;0...
Laurie Anderson Home Of The Brave 1986) FULL

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.