The Music Video Thread

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Went to a show in Allentown last night. David Lee Roth opened for Kiss.
David Lee Roth amazingly did 11 songs in just under 45 minutes. His vocals sounded much better than when I saw him with Van Halen back in 2012. He did mostly VH stuff, which is great with me.
Kiss did their usual fun show. I wouldn’t have gone, but my wife just loves Kiss live. Here’s a taste below.
We’ve got tickets for Cheap Trick next Wednesday. I’m getting too old for this middle of the week concert stuff.

I didn’t shoot the vid. But a gal in the row in front of me did. In fact she shot the entire concert. Not sure how you have fun doing that.

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
Thanks Kolchak, I used to annoy the hell outta my folks practicing that song (some high notes in the solos). I still love Kiss. :)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
nice Kolchak , and Cheap Trick next week WOOHOO !!! never too old , take the Darling out for dinner and a couple drinks , and remember what it was like 20 odd years ago , have a great night next week !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I said I`m going Scottish this week , and I`m going to mix sport with it . Flower of Scotland , this was in Germany in one little corner , what voices . the stadium holds about 80,000 .:cool:
:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
i`m going to show you all a treat . i only found out yesterday , and this is from Brisbane and i didn`t know about it . i saw a clip Pub Choir , first thing i thought , a bunch of drunks singing , you know the saying never judge a book by it`s cover .:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Never heard of a pub choir before. I sang with friends in a pub before, and we were asked to shut up or leave. ;)
But to be fair, our singing was not so good, even to our drunk ears.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
same here Kolchak , it blew me away having a drink and anyone off the street can sing , and it started in Brisbane . looks like their all having a great time .:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.