The Random Thought Thread

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
It was -1 on my digital thermometer when I took Buck out this morning. I have no idea with wind chill. Pretty cold for around here. I know our forum members from up north would laugh, but I’m not a fan of weather this cold.

Wife is making a giant pot of chicken soup today.
Not really windy, least it isn't right now. Positively balmy 10F right now.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
We're just getting out of about a 2 week stretch where the high temps were single digits every day (some days the high was 0 or below) and the low temps were -10 to -20 before windchill.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
your all welcome to come to Australia , from Brisbane to Tweed Heads about 260 -300 sunny days a year !! temp. winter about 22 celsius summer about 32 Celsius , only downfall a few deadly creatures if your unlucky !!!:cool:big game Tuesday morning about 11-00 am Aussie time , Alabama vs Georgia , can`t wait !!!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Citizen , to be honest we don`t throw them on the bbq ( some do ) peel them and a couple of beers to wash them down . our Xmas is in summer . it`s what we`re use to , you say shrimp we say prawn . enjoy the footy , let us see , your Monday night , our Tuesday morning . should be great !!!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Citizen ,the 2 scales you mentioned flew right over the top , I left school in year 10 , didn`t study much ,wagged school a lot . only passed 2 subjects , maths top my class and just passed English as for rest of the subjects I think my books are still in the Brisbane river :cool:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Citizen ,the 2 scales you mentioned flew right over the top , I left school in year 10 , didn`t study much ,wagged school a lot . only passed 2 subjects , maths top my class and just passed English as for rest of the subjects I think my books are still in the Brisbane river :cool:

Beetroot on everything

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Citizen , to be honest we don`t throw them on the bbq ( some do ) peel them and a couple of beers to wash them down . our Xmas is in summer . it`s what we`re use to , you say shrimp we say prawn . enjoy the footy , let us see , your Monday night , our Tuesday morning . should be great !!!!:cool:

None for me, I only follow the NFL. No MNF during playoffs.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.