The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Mainly sim/sim-cade type stuff or do you like the less realistic stuff too?
Citizen I have both .most NFS all Forza and Horizon , Project Cars 1 , 2 , Dirt 3 , 4 ,rally , The Crew , Assetto Corsa , Rfactor 2 , Raceroom racing , Baja ,Driveclub , Trackmania Turbo , Carageddon , WRC 5 , 6 , Flatout 4 , most of Gran Turismo , Ride 1 , 2 ,Moto GP , all the MX bikes , Sebastien Loeb , Valentino , Trials Fusion and a couple of others I missed !!!!:cool::cool::cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I forgot , as hopeless as I am with shooter games I picked up from Playstasion for $39 au , Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 . great price , I`m that bad , it`ll take me a month of Sundays just to get through the first sections of both . I always try haha I`m a real boofhead !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
The Winter Olympics have started before the Opening Ceremony . the kids are so great I`m cheering for all them . the Aerials , Figure Skaters , boy are they just great !!! it`s so good having it in our time zone !!!I don`t care what country your from you just got to admire these kids , they only have every 4 years to compete !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Absolutely Beautiful !!!! well done South Korea , here`s to the next 16 days . now for the party to really start . good luck to everyone , enjoy yourselves !!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
Hockey really isn't huge here, at least not as far as I've ever been able to tell. We don't even have our own NHL team and I never really hear anyone talking about hockey or see anyone wearing a jersey. Never heard of people doing hockey parties or walked into a tavern and seen it playing. Maybe in other parts of the state, I dunno. Central Wisconsinites as I've said before are like our own little state within a state. People here like football and Nascar. And curling.

There are honestly more people into curling around here than hockey.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I've watched enough ice skating for this Olympics. A South Korean who did pretty well, and a German who fell down twice. Then I remembered I had to extract all my teeth without anesthetic. Wake me up when the ski jumping starts.

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
The Winter Olympics are the best all of the skiing, bobsled, luge and hockey. Please leave the politics out of it. Everyone welcome and no cheating.
It’s 61 here in central Kentucky today I’m firing up the grill. Big thick pork chops.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
well said Naildriver , although The World Cup is top of the hill !!! great news we`re getting a US Ambassador , Admiral Harry Harris . even better news HIV drug PrEP is going on the PBS . PBSis funded by the Govt. for instance dad and myself pay only $6-30 for any prescription . a couple of months ago they passed a cancer drug which cost $40,000 a year , if I'm not wrong it cost only costs $39 a month .our Govt sits down with the Phml. companies and make price deal !!!!:cool::cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Kolchak I learnt bugger all at school . through sport it`s amazing what you learn . for me sport is my school :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I`ve been watching the kids snow boarding down the hill , how good are they ? balls , they have them by the truck load hehe !!!!I would`ve needed to change my undies a few times ,WOW !!!:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Kimchi rules if you like spicey stuff and pickles....on its own with hotdogs or a baked potato, dont knock it

My wife loves kimchi. Gives me wicked heartburn so I stay away. Yeah Hairy, I’m delicate. :p

Edit: a delicate snowflake

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.