The Random Thought Thread

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Most of the ouzzles are fairky logical if something seems unsolvable just try another puzzle you may have not learned that step yet, some of the more visual puzzles can be a pain but just put yer spock ears on youll be fine.

The only thing I’ve had to google so far was hoe the tertris blocks work. A bunch of them at the same time at least. The puzzles leading up to that didn’t teach me much. There’s still a bunch of sympols that I don’t know. I’m more of a trial and error thinker. The area with the tree shaped puzzles was all trail and error for me. Looking back there was probably some pattern or clue, at the moment I’m stuck at the bottom of the sunlight temple thingy. It’s a cool game though. Being able to ditch an area and come back to a different has actually helped a lot. I figured out the fading yellow line thing by coming back later and listening to the tape, and I was like ohhhh I get it

wolfson

May 24, 2013
sad news , 2 Americans die and 3 injured at Hardy Reef . condolences to the families and my thoughts are with the 3 who survived . Hardy Reef is special in my heart . my mum was was one of the early birds that had a stem cell transplant in 1996 . I booked the holiday in March for the July holiday . mum came good good 2 weeks before we went . mum my kids and me had a great time . the water was so clear and beautiful .

wolfson

May 24, 2013
can smell those fumes , rev heads heaven , Formula 1 this weekend , International Football matches and then next week The Commonwealth Games on the Gold Coast , plus first Easter and the week after our Greek Easter . the youngsters love it because they get 2 Easter presents !!!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I`m surfing the tv at the moment , Football , Rugby Union , Rugby League and Aussie Rules plus cricket Aust vs St Africa , and the weekend has just started . I`ll be a zombie by Monday morning . good luck to the schoolies on there march on Washington , give it to those bastards on the hill !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
my son just txt me , 3 part Maradona special on BEIN 1 now , I`ve switched over , Maradona is GOD to us !!!! he was the best ever !!!:cool:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Any baseball fans here? Just picked up MLB The Show 18 on PS4 it's freakin incredible!

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
WOW WOW WOW !!! well done to the youth of the USA . I hope pussy man and his chicken grubs of pollies are watching , and make changes to your gun laws . I`m very proud of these kids !!! no gun is worth a childs life ever !!! and those grubs at the NRA , start working for your members and communities not bloody gun manufacturers .this is not Republican or Democrat this about childrens lives !!!

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I`m watching the march and speeches live , first time I`m not watching sport , the lives of children is most important . it reminds me of the street marches in the 1960s and 1970s against the Vietnam war .I thought there was going to be a great turnout but mates , mates this turnout has blown my mind . well done !!!

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Turned off the brain and went to see the new Pacific Rim today. Silly Godzilla style smashing fun. Think I’m going to build my own Jaeger out in the garage.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Formula 1 about to start . I`ve got a lot of catching up to do , College Basketball I`ll catch up tonight . and what about our bastard cricketers ball tampering , bloody cheats . should sack everyone involved .Naildriver that game you watched replay is on straight after the Formula 1 !!!! back to normal after the schoolies march in the USA . not often I opt out of watching sport , but the schoolie march was more important !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Loyola-Chicago what a great game!!!
Naildriver , Loyola played a great game , I was 4 years old the last time they reached the final 4 . and the Formula 1 was really good , Hamilton will have some rivals this year . I think the top 4 ended just 7 secs apart !!! :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.