The Random Thought Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
we have BBQs all the time at my daughters and sons places , you know down under big patios .Gold Coast Brisbane sunshine 300 days a year , my son lives in Melbourne 4 seasons in one day haha !!! I must admit every time I go down ,sunshine , I must bring it with me haha!!! down the wire 2nd semi NCAA :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Heretic vegans welcome , we can feed them Eggplant thickly sliced , heaps of olive oil and salt pepper , beautiful !!! another overtime game . they have been great semis . going for a bit of snooze , bi night and morning coming up !!!!:cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Just didn’t expect those Connecticut gals to lose.

Stayed up til midnight watching the Phillies squeak out an extra inning win over the Braves. Two teams that aren’t going anywhere this season. This Phillies bullpen is going to give me an ulcer.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Tiangong-1 is coming down. Be alert

If any ends up in your yard, save a hunk for me. :p
The possible crash zone is pretty large. Dang space junk!
Going out to look at the sun with my solar scope today. This is a low activity time for the sun. Not much sunspot or prominence (flare) activity to see. Nerd report over and out.

Just heard Bell Boy from The Who on the radio. Song makes me think of Hairy for some reason. Love that tune.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
TRUMPY HAS PULLED THE PIN .................:cool: great first game , just laying back for the 2nd semi .the Pommy swimmers still in Brisbane , I was telling the swimmers about the nightclub strip at Surfers in front of 2 of there managers . I think the managers were more interested than the swimmers haha. we had a good laugh and they gave me heaps over ball tampering in the cricket !!! :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
WELCOME ZLATAN !!!!!! he walks his talk unlike some orange baboon !!!:cool: what a great turnout at Bells Beach , all wishing Mick Fanning a fond goodbye . :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
bugger me , we have sunshine most of the time , the Commonwealth Games ready to go , so we`ve had showers for the last couple of days . oh well a few cyclones floating around up north . Villanova just rolled them in the Mens , but boy were the Women great . that was a top match . Mick into the qtrs. final at Bells . can we have a fairytale for his last ever event !!! also there was an update for SPA on PS4 for the limited edition tables , AC/DC , Mustang , Ghostbusters and Star Trek . there were 2 packs cost $14.95 au a pack .:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great goal Biff , watched it this morning . looks like Real and Bayern have the advantage to go through to the semis . tomorrow morning the Liverpool vs Manchester City should be a great game !!!and Barca vs Roma . looking good for 2 great semis , can`t wait !!!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I meant to say your time tonight , my time tomorrow morning , sorry Biff I`m punch drunk from all the sport :eek:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great Opening Commonwealth Games , well done everyone . it was so inclusive ,Aboriginal , Surf Lifesavers and Nippers , SES , Para Athletes intermixed with Athletes and Migaloo our beloved white humpback whale . theme was the beach , and most Athletes were dressed for it . and the music from 1960s to present played by not one Orchestra but three !!!:cool:

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
I meant to say your time tonight , my time tomorrow morning , sorry Biff I`m punch drunk from all the sport :eek:

I know. I thought about you, when Germany was playing against Brasil last week.
Is Wolfy up at 5:00 AM? Probably not. :)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.