Flipper Physics Improved?

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Just tried this out on Android, and it looks like the flipper physics were greatly improved. A quick tap on the flipper no longer sends the ball flying. Not sure about live catches and drop stops, but cradle separations are now possible. Have the begun implementing the improved flipper interaction already?

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
My only gripe with the flippers, is when you've got a sweet Newton-cradle going during multiball, and just as you're about to shoot for that jackpot-ramp with your right flipper, THE LEFT FLIPPER GOES LIMP DROPPING THE OTHER TWO BALLS DOWN THE CENTRE DRAIN! I didn't move my thumb. I DIDN'T MOVE IT!

angrytilter

Jan 20, 2013
My only gripe with the flippers, is when you've got a sweet Newton-cradle going during multiball, and just as you're about to shoot for that jackpot-ramp with your right flipper, THE LEFT FLIPPER GOES LIMP DROPPING THE OTHER TWO BALLS DOWN THE CENTRE DRAIN! I didn't move my thumb. I DIDN'T MOVE IT!

I've had that happen before too, but I've also seen it in other android apps/games. From what I remember, there is a limit on how long you can touch the screen. One way to find out is to get something like "Yet Another Multitouch Tester" and see how long before it stops registering input. My phone gets about 15 seconds.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.