My god I think I'm starting to like this table

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
It's a nice break from the more complex newer tables with all the bells and whistles. And after FINALLY reading the instructions I realized there is a bumper you can raise in the middle of the flippers. It adds a new dimension to the game.

Kinda starting to dig it now...if TZ had been released I probably never would have touched this again!

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
I also like the table.

But, speaking of the post between the flippers, what if you use a controller that has an auto fire function?
Could be a possible "cheat", to hold the post up all the time.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Can't believe you guys didn't know about the post! On mobile there a big orange button so it's understandable on console you'd miss it.

I came to make this exact thread. I skipped Harley on iPhone but now that it's the table of the month, you know I really enjoy this one. Segas have their own feel this and Starship Troopers just have that, idk, dumb fun about them lol. Harley is just as the op said a nice break from everything else. It's a table you just don't have to think about, just shoot anything who cares. Lots of fun and I'm buying it once its no longer table of the month.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
It took me playing with my crazy button mashing family to notice that blocker was there. They kept accidentally popping it up while flipping...somehow. It is a oddly enjoyable table for the mindless multi ball fun. I don't play it a ton but it is nice to have a go on it once in a while. Nice seeing some of the hate fading.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I play it occaisonally, I played it some last night after seeing this thread in the what's new search on the forum.

I've never really hated it but it's not a huge draw to me. I like it a ton more than Funhouse

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
I like it a ton more than Funhouse
Alright, that's just some straight-up blasphemy! :)

Personally, Funhouse is my favorite table of all-time, real life or otherwise. That said, I like Harley in TPA and always have. My only beef with it is that the colors on the PS3 are way off from what they should be.

Oh yeah, add me to the crowd that didn't know about the post between the flippers.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Alright, that's just some straight-up blasphemy! :)

Personally, Funhouse is my favorite table of all-time, real life or otherwise. That said, I like Harley in TPA and always have. My only beef with it is that the colors on the PS3 are way off from what they should be.

Oh yeah, add me to the crowd that didn't know about the post between the flippers.

Probably great in real life but I think the TPA version is a snorefest at best.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
If there was a way to turn off video mode maybe I would play HD more. It just ruins the whole experience for me. The audio also gets on my nerves. But there is plenty of multiball fun.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Funhouse is great, but c'mon it's waaaaaay too easy on TPA.
I haven't made a serious run at it in a while but my high score is only about 100,000,000 so I'm not in the "it's way too easy" stratosphere yet. I can see where it would be for a top player, though, since so many of the shots are easily repeatable. If I could control multiball better on it, I'd probably become bored quickly.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.