Bug Table "Hangs" after end of game

AKrumbach

Jan 24, 2013
I've now had this same bug appear at least 4 times on Firepower: thankfully, it's not so severe I couldn't find a temporary workaround to at least allow me to post my game scores and claim my achievements.

Problem: After the final ball of the game drains, the end of game sounds will play (i.e. "You. Defeated. Firepower"), but the UI for name entry / score display does not appear. The flippers are non-responsive and there is no ball in the plunger lane; using "Call Attendant" results in a "ball not stuck" cancel.
Conditions: The bug will occur every time you have locked at least one ball for a second multi-ball when the game ends. It also appears to be triggered by earning an extra ball (but I have been unable to confirm this without also playing multiball). I am playing on Android [Nexus 7 tablet].
Workaround: Tilt! Tilt that sucker like you're having an epileptic seizure (or a fit of anger :D ) and the UI will appear after the "Tilt" message.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Happened so many times - I've lost count.
This was reported during the tables beta, yet is still unfixed (Android) .

Played a 10min game of White Water and had 3 balls pass through the left flipper today, again reported during beta.

Come on Farsight, tuning is vastly improved, lets pick the quality up a bit too.! :)

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Just came here to report this issue as well, and bingo, I'm not the only one. Android TF300T Tablet running JB 4.2.1

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Bump. Year and a freakin half later, this still happens. Just did three times to me on PC.

Slightly different symptoms from the top post. The flippers still operated. Tilting did not get anywhere, the UI never appeared and I could only forfeit out of a game that would have been top-5 leaderboard.

Last edited:

fromduc

Feb 28, 2014
Yeah, i was doing pretty good stuff on this table, but bugs of all sort happen so consistently that i dont play it anymore... i also missed a (at least) top 15 because of that...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.