White Water Screens

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Probably come out looking like a pink nightmare.

bunny2.jpg

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I agree. It's probably the best table Dennis Nordman made in his pinball career, even beating Party Zone. (BTW, I think this was his first game to include the normal Williams flippers rather than the segmented ones he used in Elvira and Dr. Dude.)

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
The hype is probably not strong enough if anything. White Water is definitely amongst the best tables of all time and was very vocally supported for the last year. In fact it sits at #9 on the IPDB list of SS tables. The people should all be rejoicing greatly for its inclusion!

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
I agree. It's probably the best table Dennis Nordman made in his pinball career, even beating Party Zone. (BTW, I think this was his first game to include the normal Williams flippers rather than the segmented ones he used in Elvira and Dr. Dude.)

Probably Nordman's best effort IMO as well. I like Nordman because he doesn't fall into one particular layout or style.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013

I think those are really ugly. I'd be changing those on the real tables! :)

Think I've mentioned before, but it would be nice to be able to customize colour/skin of flippers, rubbers etc in TPA. I think FarSight have to ahere to the original designs though. Having said that, if they can do it for the ball, why not for some of the other parts that would normally be interchangable on a real table?

Members online

Members online