Table Pack #19 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

WFurman

Apr 21, 2013
I believe that Farsight should be releasing the names of tables that are in Table Pack 19 later today (since they usually do their Table Pack-related Facebook postings on Fridays).

Like others have said, my prediction is also Class of 1812 and Victory. However, I am also thinking that we also get a surprise of a third table in the pack, which would be The Getaway: High Speed II, since the Table Pack hint shows characters from Class of 1812 and Scared Stiff in a red convertible, and an explosion in the background, both reminiscent of High Speed II. Also, I know that Farsight also has the actual table, judging by the photos of one visitor's trip to Farsight's facility last December, and confident that the company has wanting to digitally release the table for some time now (Just release the table already!), but has had issues doing so (probably due to licensing since "La Grange" by ZZ Top is used as the main background music of the game).

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
I might be the only one around here that does enjoy HD...

Honestly, it's a fun table.

Nope, I enjoy it quite a bit as well. The TPA implementation is pretty ugly on the PS3 - it's the king of pinkness - but it's a lot of fun to play.

And a pox to you Funhouse haters :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.