Pro Pinball

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Censorship of opinions is bad but something has to be done about those type of 1 star reviews. They can really hurt a dev. When it's earned, no problem with a 1 star review, but for these?

I agree. To give it one star and say 'Rip off' when they are free to trial it out, and to give it a low rating because it is not Big Race USA is outrageous. I marked the reviews as unhelpful but I guess it needs a lot of people to make an impact.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I know it hasn't been out a week yet but I was a bit worried by the lack of publicity this is getting as it deserves to do well. Would love to see the other tables, but we won't if it doesn't sell.

Just saw a post finally. Pocket Gamer:

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPad/Pro+Pinball/review.asp?c=63674

Looks like on the English language iTunes it has a solid 5-star rating from about 40 reviews. On the French I am ashamed to say it has 3-stars. Unfortunately a lot of ar*s-holes posted a 1-star rating complaining about the cost, or about the table not being Big Race USA. They get to play free until 30m points for free but obviously want two years of dev effort for nothing.

3.00 is less then a good cup of coffee at Starbucks. Wtf??? These guys should work for free I guess? The people that rate it one star are the same idiots that spend mega bucks buying .99 on the pay to play. It's like the lottery. Math for morons!

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
i dont have the skills to play this

hold me

1 star ripp off

edit qualifying not you indy lol

Last edited:

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Agree that those ****s complaining to pay 3 bucks are bloody idiots.
They maybe get a heart attack if you tell em that 20 years ago you had to pay full 60 bucks for the PC Version.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Yup me too, i also gave it 5 stars and a positive review on app store cause it simply totally deserves it, so comon guys, please dont let us wait like forever another time, lets bring for example this to ios as well

605118c8dcfdff1b7205ee2edf5d5863.jpg

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Pretty table, but the physics seem off to me, plays more like a Zen table. Nice to have something different though.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Pretty table, but the physics seem off to me, plays more like a Zen table. Nice to have something different though.

That is because the ball has weight. Zen has to much of it though.
Maybe you should play a real table and then see which physics are off.
Don't get me wrong, I generally like the TPA physics, but alone the flipper control in pro pinball is outstanding and very close to reality.
It really depends on what you play the most. In my opinion you can get used to any physics after a while, just can't compare them. Real physics have the advantage of being the reference though :)

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Yep. It's hard to see many similarities between Timeshock's physics and Zen. In a lot of ways, Pro Pinball is about the closest you'll get to a real pin and Zen on the other hand is much closer to the furthest.

Last edited:

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I've been pretty impressed by the physics, done a few ( accidental :) ) live catches. Am I correct in thinking these physics are actually the old original physics and that there is an update coming that will improve them a lot?

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I've been pretty impressed by the physics, done a few ( accidental :) ) live catches. Am I correct in thinking these physics are actually the old original physics and that there is an update coming that will improve them a lot?

That's correct, Kevlar. It sounds like they're going to implement other user options that were in the later PP games as well, such as customizable flipper strength, slope, etc. and even the condition of the table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts