Love the modelling they are doing..

spanner

Jan 27, 2013
The hardest part of the game is all the 3d modeling and I notice they are using 3ds max for the parts of the pinball machine.I love doing this kin of thing,Well I do it as a hobby,I have made arcades and arcade machines models for 3D Arcade,you may hae heard of Luna City Arcade,Im recreating that as a model at the moment ,so far its taking about 3 months to get this far..

Here are some pics..

Pinballs..

vqja.png

pinballs2..

ugn.JPG

Left green wall battlezone..

ncna.jpg

There you go..

Last edited:

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Nice job man! - I'm a Mechanical CAD designer by trade using Autodesk products (just recently upgraded to Inventor 2014 pro), but being an Autodesk platinum supported company, we have access to all of their products, so I also use 3D studio Max and Mudbox for conceptual purposes, plus a load of mechanical simulation stuff.
We have quite close ties with Autodesk and participate with their beta programmes.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
Very nice work! I would love to play Berzerk again someday. Perhaps when I can get a computer again and MAME as I doubt those oldies would be ported to consoles anytime soon. Nice cab shots as well...I remember this from awhile back.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Very nice work! I would love to play Berzerk again someday. Perhaps when I can get a computer again and MAME as I doubt those oldies would be ported to consoles anytime soon. Nice cab shots as well...I remember this from awhile back.

Mame4droid will run on your N7 using 0.37 mame roms.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...google&utm_medium=organic&utm_term=mame4droid

Or Mame4droid-reloaded which will play any version of mame rom but is more resource hungry.

Here is Berzerk on my SGS4...
jababeqe.jpg

Last edited:

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I think the room is awesome.

Is it me or does that girl's right arm have an extra wrist...an extra terrestrial wrist maybe?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.