Zaccaria Pinball 1.8 ?

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
Perhaps they are busy making all their other apps ios7 compatible. Or they are on holiday. (In Italy, of course)

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Doing that removes all the guessing though. Which in turn removes much of the anticipation and excitement. I prefer not knowing until each month spins around.

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
pi.....pi....... this is earth's silver balls players calling A.S.K aka Zsolt , can u hear us ....? one more time ; pi.....pi......

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Hey guys!

Sorry for late answer. We have been busy a little bit.

We haven't decided yet which table should be released next. We have 4 candidates: Star God, Fire Mountain, Space Shutter, Winter Sport. We will see :)

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
I think they should release the remaining tables in chronological order.
A chronological order could be realized if we have all necessary materials for all tables. So we make those pinball tables first which have enough materials for completion. Otherwise you have to wait much longer time for a newer table.

night

May 18, 2012
Hey guys!

Sorry for late answer. We have been busy a little bit.

We haven't decided yet which table should be released next. We have 4 candidates: Star God, Fire Mountain, Space Shutter, Winter Sport. We will see :)

Do you mean these tables are finished, ready to be released, or are you guys still have to emulate them? In other words.. when can we expect a new table?!

Space Shuttle!

vpalmer

Aug 18, 2013
Zaccaria has soooo many beatiful tables...why not on PC..WH-a-a-a-Y?? =_( _ _ _ _
if you'll start pc version now - you'll finish it even before TPA release on steam

night

May 18, 2012
Zaccaria has soooo many beatiful tables...why not on PC..WH-a-a-a-Y?? =_( _ _ _ _
if you'll start pc version now - you'll finish it even before TPA release on steam

I agree, but somehow I think Android will be a smarter move than PC.

I can't look in ASK's kitchen, but considering the slow development speed, I wonder how smart it is to do anything besides iOS at this point. It's all a matter of time, money and employees.

I am certainly not the guy that screams for 6 tables a month, but I do hope they do at least release 1 table each month. Tomorrow it's been a month since the last release.. and if there is no release tomorrow (which will most likely be the case) then development slows down too much, considering the amount of tables yet to be done.. :(

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Winter Sports looks cool with the third flipper on the right side. Star God is like some kind of beautiful tattoo. Space Shuttle has lots of cool drop targets. Fire Mountain would be my fourth choice as it reminds me too much of some the most recent Zacc DLC. But any of the four would not disappoint me.

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
wow ! I just dowloaded on PS3 an video from psMarket about Coming TPA on ps4 and ....so disappoint how it's looking like ! believe or not ilumination on Zaccaria IOS still looks better than TPA on PS4 !! and Pro-pinball graphics it's also better metal looking ... don't believe it watch it ! a bit out the subject here but I have to share .. I was expecting some more real looking , but not at this point . cheers for Zaccaria ilumination and graphic ( metal not include )

dagwood

Feb 2, 2013
I agree with Night about keeping Zaccaria on iOS, even though I also own Android tabs and PCs, I don't think it is a good idea for such a small company like ASK Homework to spread it self so thin developing for other platforms.

luvthatapex

Apr 24, 2013
Of the 4 gen1 games mentioned Star God is by far the most beautiful and fun to play. If you can work on Star God first, please do it!
Star God lasted the longest in my collection, but eventually was replaced with Zankor....

I also agree with the other posters that recommend working on ios and nothing else until all of the tables are released. We bought the gold pack in good faith, please continue!

SonicBrain

May 17, 2013
You guys couldn't bring Spooky on " octouber related to Helloween " so , bring Space Shutle on November " related to Comet ISON " and I'm waiting for this table since the Zaccaria montly release cause was on the first page menu ( coming soon tables ) SPACE SHUTLE would be nice , nice sound effects and playfield .

night

May 18, 2012
Zsolt: as others have suggested, please add a deadzone for nudging (just like in TPA). Everytime you use the flippers the table shakes!

DeeEff

Feb 28, 2013
Zsolt: as others have suggested, please add a deadzone for nudging (just like in TPA). Everytime you use the flippers the table shakes!
Huh? I don't need no steenking deadzone! :^)

Honestly, I think ZP's nudging operation is pretty good as far as swipe nudging goes. I would still like tap nudging à la TPA, but if anything I'd like Zaccaria's swipe nudging to be a bit more sensitive; i.e. start the nudge with (just, I mean barely) a tad less swipe distance, which I'd guess might translate as "decrease the deadzone".

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
Yeah I have to agree with DeeEff. I don't have any problem at all with accidental nudging. In fact, I find it difficult to nudge as it seems to require a really "committed" swipe to do it and I often don't commit quite enough...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.