Still a fair amount of older tables without full GI

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
I fired up HD yesterday and Monster bash. HD has noi GI and the ramp looks horrible. Even on MB the slings aren'tl lit up Could we please correct these ? Thank you. :)

Alex Atkin UK

Sep 26, 2012
Isn't GI specific to certain platforms so would make more sense to raise the issue under the specific platform you are referring to?

This art section is pretty confusing as I would think if its a artwork glitch on a specific platform it should be under that platforms forum but if it applies to ALL versions it should be here?

Last edited:

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
This art section is pretty confusing as I would think if its a artwork glitch on a specific platform it should be under that platforms forum but if it applies to ALL versions it should be here?
How it was originally intended to work is that all art issues go here, so that FarSight's art team can look in one place for what needs fixed. For whatever reason, that arrangement never quite happened, and most people just report art issues in the platform's main bug thread.

Also, at irregular intervals, I go through the forum and collect table-specific art issues for inclusion in the master issues lists.

Members online

Members online