Bug iOS Version 2.10.0 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
This thread is for posting bugs for iOS version 2.10.0 ONLY (new bugs as well as lingering issues that haven't been fixed). If you want to post general feedback or comments, then please use THIS THREAD instead. Anything posted here that is not a bug will be moved or deleted.

When posting a bug, please use the following format:

Device/OS:

Bug Description:

Steps To Reproduce:

Frequency:

Additional Comments:

Please also remember to email any bugs you find to support@pinballarcade.com

Thank you!

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
Cue ball wizard

Shot ball up ramp and my slight nudge tilted the ball. The ball then stopped in the hole on the way down the left. Instead of losing my turn it started a multi-ball and play continued.

Lostboy

Oct 21, 2012
Device/OS: iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.4

Bug Description: Touch screen doesn't work at far bottom-right, for right flipper, for games with launch buttons.

Steps To Reproduce: Play a game with a launch button, such as T2 or Attack From Mars.

Frequency: 100%

Additional Comments: This only happens on games with launch buttons, such as T2 or Attack From Mars. But games without launch buttons, such as Big Shot do not have this issue. I found that by going into the Table Menu's Options and cycling through the Button Positions, until it's back on Top, it will correct the issue. Even though that's the position I had it before. I'm using Touch Scheme type A.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Device: iPhone 4s ios 7.0.4
Bug: Many tables moved from "my tables" back to the season 1 and 2 pack lists. Purchased game still plays music when highlighted but when selected goes to the purchase screen. Restoring purchases, signing in and out and removing app from multitasking bar has no effect. This occurred after I played the free version of El Dorado and went back to the table menu.
Steps to reproduce: Starting app.

EDIT - Power cycling the iPhone seems to have fixed the issue. Will leave post if anyone else has this problem.

Last edited:

norbert26

Apr 21, 2013
Device/OS:iPad mini (1st gen) 7.0.4

Bug Description: purchased custom balls disappeared from selection menu after update

Steps To Reproduce: in CBW or any table after update try to select a purchased custom ball. it will not be in menu

Frequency: always

Additional Comments: FIX: open the buy custom ball menu and choose it from there. it will appear back in the ball selection menu. I am posting this for the benefit of anyone that encounters this.

Medieval_Gofers

May 29, 2013
Device/OS: iPad 2, probably all.

Bug Description: Cue Ball Wizard; raised platform with cue on it is titled to the left causing it to sometimes merge with the plastic behind it. On the real machine/ TPA PC version it's positioned straight. Still works perfectly though.

Play Cue ball Wizard to reproduce, 100% of the time.

Annorax

Feb 2, 2013
iPad 4, iOS 7.0.2. TPA 2.10.0
Cue Ball Wizard
Replay awards useless credit instead of EB.

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
Device/OS: iPad air iOS 7.0.4

Bug Description: with post processing on the neon doesn't light on CV.

Steps To Reproduce: play CV with pp on.

gsxrboy

Feb 21, 2012
Device/OS: iPad mini retina iOS 7.0.4

Bug Description: post processing has an option in the menu, but after turning it on, if you go back to the menu again after a game, it's turned off. So I have no idea if it's actually functioning or not.

Steps To Reproduce: turn on PP, play game, go to menu and it's off again.

Patrick

May 21, 2012

Bug Description: post processing has an option in the menu, but after turning it on, if you go back to the menu again after a game, it's turned off. So I have no idea if it's actually functioning or not.

Same on ipad air. For me post processing doesn't work at all.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
iOS 7.0.4
iPad Air
Camera moves still happening despite "Event Cam" option being set to "no"
Every time

To be honest I'm not sure if this is related to the above or if it's a new "feature," but I notice since switching to my Air that the camera is zooming in on playfield locations in a way it didn't before. This isn't usually a problem, but in Teed Off it gets quite annoying as it moves up to the top part of the table every time making it more challenging to hit the volcano from the upper flipper. Setting event cam on in this table is the only way I can see the gopher wheel spinning because it does a zoom then. In El Dorado it moves up making it tricky to see where the ball will end up in the lower half of the playfield. Firepower used to stay locked in place nicely and now also moves up a bit after the ball launch.

iamoneagain

Oct 4, 2012

On the iPad Air I can get Post Processing to stay on but whenever I start it back up later, it's back off. And even when it's on, I'm not sure what it's really doing. Only on Cirqus Voltaire can I telling something different, like the big ball color is green instead of red. But then the neon lights on the right don't work. So it think the post processing might be broken.

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
Device/OS: iPhone4

Bug Description: Twilight Zone - Ball gets stuck behind camera target. Looks like it ends up in the gum ball release lane. Ball returns to slot machine holl but no camera hole award is given

Steps To Reproduce: Hit it towards the camera target

Frequency: 10%

Pod

Aug 10, 2012

Bug Description: Twilight zone - Balls get stuck in top part of gumball machine. Eventually gumball is empty with all balls stuck at the top.

Steps To Reproduce: lock ball in gumball

Frequency: 2%

Pod

Aug 10, 2012

Bug Description: El Dorado - The as clockwork new release "wizard goals dont register" bug. Score 1 million on one ball award doesnt work

Steps To Reproduce: I scored 1M+ on one ball. This was from a combination of points plus bonus. (might be by design but all other tables that have similar awards seem to allow the bonus to count iirc)

Frequency: 1 out of 1 try

Last edited:

Pod

Aug 10, 2012

Bug Description: Tee'd off - Lighting storm - Balls trapped in plunger lane

Steps To Reproduce: During Lightning storm, delay launching the ball from the plunger. (or launch too quickly to get a 4th ball!). Camera returns to game and flippers start working and plunger control is lost.
Extra note. Calling attendant makes it think the ball trapped up at pitch and putt is stuck. This is returned to the plunger lane but collides through the wall and drains down the right outlane. Brilliant!

tizzomr

Feb 10, 2013
Device/OS:iPhone 5S, ios 7.0.4

Bug Description: The ball skips

Steps To Reproduce:play the game for a few minutes, and the ball will randomly skip.

Frequency: Everytime I try to play.

Additional Comments:

Last edited:

LurkerCreep

Apr 26, 2012
Device/OS: iPad 2, probably all.

Bug Description: Cue Ball Wizard; raised platform with cue on it is titled to the left causing it to sometimes merge with the plastic behind it. On the real machine/ TPA PC version it's positioned straight. Still works perfectly though.

Play Cue ball Wizard to reproduce, 100% of the time.

I had this happen on my iPad 2 (iOS 6.0.1). I fixed it by going to Options>Manage Tables, deleted Cue Ball Wizard, then re-installed CBW. The pool cue on the upper playfield is now perfectly level and has stayed that way since re-installation.

@Sean DonCarlos: Could you add this fix to Master Issues List: Cue Ball Wizard, Art Issues, issue 40-501?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.