PS4 Version, Magna save

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Probably a stupid question but how do you Magna save on ps4? I would assume it's the x button but that doesn't seem to work for me. There's no mention of it in the settings that I can see.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Probably it's the same as on PS3: try L2 and R2.

Damn it! I said it was a stupid question, thought I'd tried everything...lol. Actually I did find an actual fault while trying to figure this out, the instructions are for the mobile version, referring to the red buttons on the screen.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
anybody know if the real BK holds the ball on a press of magna save? My grand lizard has it but it only works as long as you hold the button and it usually dosent HOLD the ball it goes clockwise/counter clockwise circles or side to side enless you HOLD the button till it slowly straightens out.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
The BK and BK2000 that I've played both grabbed the ball hard and held it centrally for a few seconds, you didn't have to hold the button in from my memory.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
ok. the magna save on GL usually works against you as you press the button you use up 1 or 3 magna saves and holding will slowly depleat them so you dont want to hold it, you think you got it to were it will fling out but it slam dunks it down the drain! They can be refilled by completing LIZ for left ARD for right. Sometimes if you give it a quick tap you can save it without using a magna save.

Members online

Members online