Black Rose Promo Video

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013

Looks like FarSight is continuing to improve the quality of their promos. One subtle thing I like is how they transition to each scene - here they use doubloons falling, FT has bubbles rising.
The game looks like it could be the best emulation yet!

N

netizen

I want to say something about that video footage but IDK if I should or am allowed to.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Thanks fer'postin Captain, although I cant see it on here well. I wonderd how that center rail worked. Off to YOUTUBE HD to get a better look.

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
I have never heard of this table. When it has been mentioned here on this forum I have always thought of it as an old and/or Gottlieb table so I was pleasantly surprised it was a Bally DMD from the 90's (usually my favorites).

The question is: Arrrrr you ready to play? (sorry, just had to...)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I have never heard of this table. When it has been mentioned here on this forum I have always thought of it as an old and/or Gottlieb table so I was pleasantly surprised it was a Bally DMD from the 90's (usually my favorites).

The question is: Arrrrr you ready to play? (sorry, just had to...)

You must have been thinking of Buccaneer, a Gottlieb EM. One of my favorites too. But Black Rose is one if the most underrated pins of its era IMO. I'm guessing you will enjoy it big time.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.