Walk the Plank pretty much impossible

androidlove

Aug 23, 2012
The game tilts on my Kindle from all the pounding. I'm not going to find a hard surface and then hunch over it for that. I'll just feed the sharks.

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
I just played a real Black Rose at Pinburgh and this video mode was not that difficult there, but in Pinball Arcade I find it completely impossible. I've tried on PS3 and Vita. Has anyone been able to beat even the first level? The other video modes are fine, but this one is ridiculous. Giving how relatively easy it was on a real Black Rose, I have to wonder if this is a bug. I also checked in the menus (I have the Pro pack) and there is no option to make it easier, just to change the starting level. So they didn't have it set easier at the one at PAPA headquarters.
----
The 'walk the plank' is impossible on my Kindles...the knife mode is great though.:confused:

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
TPA seems to have display lag on the DMDs. The DMD display runs a fraction of a second behind the rest of the simulation. I see this clearly on STTNG's video mode - hit the flipper button and it's a noticeable half-second until the shuttle actually moves. This makes any video mode dependent on precise timing very difficult.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.