PS4 Video Capture with Commentary -

Spike Forehand

May 14, 2013
Hi All - here's my video of Medieval Madness gameplay. Let me know if I'm missing any big scoring opportunities. Still haven't defeated all the castles, but I come close on this one.

PC.Doctor

Jul 22, 2013
I'm just waiting for the lighting effect to be on PC. FS did announce they would do so, but they didn't give out a specific date.

To get the most points in MM, you would need to light up Peasant, Damsel, Troll, Catapult, and Joust before activating multiball. Basically, the more you light up, the more points you earn for jackpots.

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
I find the biggest scoring to come from repeating Castle Multiball over and over. Take a look at my stream here for a taste. http://www.twitch.tv/vikingerik78/b/521271192

Castle Multiball is really easy to start over and over by just reshooting the castle lock after each eject. Each time you complete the round of 7 super jackpots, the jackpot value permanently increases, up to 5M super jackpots. Those quickly add up to more than chasing castles or Multiball Madness, I can get over 100M from a good Castle Multiball.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.