PAPA Fathom Tutorial

karl

May 10, 2012
Netizen, now you are just fishing for compliments :D The question is who the .... (insert your favorite 4 letter word here) would not want Fathom? (please don't answer that question) It's on top of the toppermost of the poppermost wanted list (at least it's on mine)

Aaaahhhh!

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
I know there was talk from Josh Sharpe about forming some kind of relationship between PAPA, IFPA and TPA... possibly to the point of including links to PAPA tutorials in TPA. I wonder if some of these left-field (relatively speaking, compared to new tables) tutorials could be hints to what we might be seeing in TPA in the future?

N

netizen

I know there was talk from Josh Sharpe about forming some kind of relationship between PAPA, IFPA and TPA... possibly to the point of including links to PAPA tutorials in TPA. I wonder if some of these left-field (relatively speaking, compared to new tables) tutorials could be hints to what we might be seeing in TPA in the future?

Considering the number of their tutorials that have been converted to mobile versions on youtube, it sounds like a good story

Silver Ball Kid

Dec 22, 2013
Netizen, now you are just fishing for compliments :D The question is who the .... (insert your favorite 4 letter word here) would not want Fathom? (please don't answer that question) It's on top of the toppermost of the poppermost wanted list (at least it's on mine)

Aaaahhhh!

You said Toppermost of the Poppermost.

Where we going fellas?

To the Top, Johnnie...

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Yes please to more tables like this. More simplistic, single-level, ramp-free games need a different style of play and make a good break from the mould after you've just spent half an hour on a DMD.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Fathom can't get mentioned enough. I remember when the Bally early table poll came out. I was surprised Xenon was left off for its notoriety and popularity but Fathom is a better table than anything else from that era of Bally. I enjoy Centaur a lot but Fathom is superior. I hope now that we have about 50 tables out that we can see popular older tables like this one appear. Luckily this one gets mentioned a LOT so it should be on their radar.

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
Definitely a classic. I'd love to see Fathom in TPA but if I recall correctly it didn't do so well in the Bally poll.

lio

Jul 24, 2013
I would really like to see it in TPA as well (and I'm saying that as someone who is mostly interested in System 11 and later games).
Fathom is just so beautiful that the artwork alone makes it a classic.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Those reversed inlane/outlanes really mess with my head. I've played a few table that have them and it always freaks me out. A lot of nice touches on Fathom, great pin.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.