The Pinball Arcade: Starring Arnold Schwartzenegger, Patrick Stewart, Tina Fey...

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Has anyone ever considered this? That thanks to our Kickstarter efforts, despite being a lower-budget game, TPA possibly has one of the biggest all-star casts in a video game? You have Arnie. You have Patrick Stewart and the rest of the TNG gang. You have Elvira. You have Tina Fey in a before-she-was-famous role. You will soon have Raul Julia, Anjelica Huston, Christina Ricci... Put all of them in the one film and you'd break the bank (and have a very unusual film!) But, for some reason, they're all in a low-key pinball simulation.

I always thought that was pretty cool!

tyche

Oct 6, 2012
I never knew Tina Fey did voice work. I'm going to have to play MM now and see if I can tell it's her.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
I'm guessing she's one of the princesses (or all of them?)

Amy Poehler contributed to the voice work too, so not all of the princesses are Tina Fey.

edit: couldn't find a source for this, so not sure of this.

Last edited:

soundwave106

Nov 6, 2013
Hmm, I can't find a source either, so I'll recant. And say I found a source that says Scott Adsit contributed voices too!
http://womenincomedyfestival.blogspot.com/2013/08/geeking-out-withscott-adsit.html?m=1

Yeah, according to IPDB, Tina Fey did the voices of the "Opera Singer" princess and the Cockney-talking princess.

According to this, Adsit was the King of Payne, Sir Psycho, The Duke of Bourbon, and Merlin -- and also co-wrote a lot of the dialog with Kevin Dorff (who did most of the other male voices from what I see in the Wikis).

They were both part of the Second City comedy troupe in Chicago at the time, and I guess they were recruited in for this one game.

Last edited:

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
.Adsit was the King of Payne, Sir Psycho, The Duke of Bourbon, and Merlin -- and also co-wrote a lot of the dialog with Kevin Dorff (who did most of the other male voices from what I see
Merlin and the King the same person? That's great voice acting.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.