Black Rose 2 ball strategy. Boring, but effective

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
I actually was a bit successful with this strategy until I missed a shot and then it all went to Hell! I just suck I guess

Fishing....,, ;)

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Not really as effective as the Sinking Ships strategy. Consider 20M + 10M FOREVER! (Until the end of the game, that is.)

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Post a vid. I have hit them before. It's just worth working this while you have the ball on the left flipper. Your best score ?

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Like I said, is it better than about 40m a minute? I suppose it's worth working your strategy (please explain it) if it's as safe as this and do mine when 2 ball multiball comes along.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Like I said, is it better than about 40m a minute? I suppose it's worth working your strategy (please explain it) if it's as safe as this and do mine when 2 ball multiball comes along.

It may not seem so right from the start, but as you play, the value just keeps increasing to ridiculously high numbers. Most of my score came directly from sinking ships (2.09 billion), as I had sunk 19 of them in that game.

Add to that the letters from the ramp shots. With that being said, it's pretty debatable over which strategy to go for.

(Yes, this is really old.)

fromduc

Feb 28, 2014
I hate this table so idint go for it, but for monster scores the sinkin ship technique is a must... and less boring ^^

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.