Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Great to hear, so what I have so far:

- Theatre of Magic
- Ripleys
- Cactus
- poto

Feel free to post more!

I believe the Taxi spinout ramp is also solid red and needs to be made transparent.

Sorry if we're bombarding you with issues but we'd do anything to help make the tables more like their real life versions. =D

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
No this is great, I really appreciate you guys answering the call like this. I'll be glad to have a list of tables to look at in my free time!

Current list:

- Theatre of Magic
- Ripleys
- Cactus
- poto
- firepower
- taxi

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
No this is great, I really appreciate you guys answering the call like this. I'll be glad to have a list of tables to look at in my free time!

Current list:

- Theatre of Magic
- Ripleys
- Cactus
- poto
- firepower
- taxi

I know you do Android, but the same needs are on Vita, plus the plastics on Whodunit and the return lanes on Junkyard.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I know you do Android, but the same needs are on Vita, plus the plastics on Whodunit and the return lanes on Junkyard.

What's the issue with the plastics on WHO dunnit? and what specifically are you referring to regarding the return lanes on Junkyard? These are Android issues...correct?

Indy99

May 24, 2013
This thread makes me happy! I love the enthusiasm Scumble! Love to see old tables getting a fresh coat of paint!

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
What's the issue with the plastics on WHO dunnit? and what specifically are you referring to regarding the return lanes on Junkyard? These are Android issues...correct?

Sorry. Vita issues. I figured as long as we're talking about fixing transparent plastics...

The plastics on Whodunnit are opaque and the same for the return lanes on JY. When at a low angle you can't see the ball until it's at the flipper.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Sorry. Vita issues. I figured as long as we're talking about fixing transparent plastics...

The plastics on Whodunnit are opaque and the same for the return lanes on JY. When at a low angle you can't see the ball until it's at the flipper.

Gotcha...and as Scumble stated, you may want to post this info in the PS Vita section. That section of the forum is also looked at by the developers from time to time and is not being ignored. It's just a matter of finding the time to go back and fix issues that are being reported.

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Would be a bit of a task but perhaps we need to have a group Android Art Issues thread (or something similar) for Scumble to reference?
Really looking forward to the Cactus Canyon update, now if we could just have a reflective ball option available for devices that could handle it.....:)

Last edited:

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Gotcha...and as Scumble stated, you may want to post this info in the PS Vita section. That section of the forum is also looked at by the developers from time to time and is not being ignored. It's just a matter of finding the time to go back and fix issues that are being reported.

Yep I did.

I also added pics of iOS vs. Vita.

Last edited:

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
well, CC for sure
21o1mxt.jpg

Looking through the resource file now and having a problem finding what exactly needs transparency. If you have a second, could you mark on the screenshot what needs to be fixed?

Thanks!

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
well, a lot
playfield_full.jpg

but if you fix just that bottom part that blocks inlines and outlines it would do.

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
So the issue is the ramps on the left and right correct? I'm looking at the PC and they look very similar. Neither Android or PC have the ramps as transparent as the real table. This may take an actual art change, not something that I can actually do. I'll run it up the flag pole and hope something comes out of it. The other 5 tables are still on the list, they seem like they have very simple transparency issues that I can fix.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Scumble, can you please look into the mothership lights not working on Attack from Mars and the pop bumper lights not working on Pin•Bot. Both of them used to work fine on Android up until a few months ago. Thanks.

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
yes. They are blocking the view. And yes, it is like that on PC. I mentioned that in one of those android beta threads. If you guys can do something it would be great. And will you take a look at that left lock hole on Firepower? http://i.ytimg.com/vi/XOZm7i7F9f4/maxresdefault.jpg

The left lock? I see the transparency issue with the upper right plastic over the right lock, but what's wrong with the left?

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
Scumble, can you please look into the mothership lights not working on Attack from Mars and the pop bumper lights not working on Pin•Bot. Both of them used to work fine on Android up until a few months ago. Thanks.

Adding to the list

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
The left lock? I see the transparency issue with the upper right plastic over the right lock, but what's wrong with the left?

The left lock is missing its texture. You can see the wood from the playfield instead of the lock texture.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.