Tilt sensor

haj

Sep 28, 2012
I think this table's tilt sensor could be more forgiving!

I can barely be alive 10 seconds in the lower table. I could sometimes be alive a few minutes in the lower field of Black Hall, tho. Well, I don't mean to say to make it easier because I suck on this table, I think this table's tilt sensor is much more sensitive than many other tables in general. People say the ball is too fast compare to the real table, then let's ease up title sensor a bit... (man I'm not good enough to complete the wizard goals to set the tilt off!)

I know there's a very small chance for this kind of wish lately but let's have a small hope for someday...

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
People say the ball is too fast compare to the real table

Yeah, it's the same for Flight 2000. I think it's to make these tables harder, and avoid the mistake of Black Hole (on which you can play for ages).

I'm OK with that, except that it ruins any attempt of aiming: on HH and F2K, as the ball goes too fast and crazy, it's just impossible to aim for anything. You just rely on luck... and nudging (which is unforgiving on these tables).

Last edited:

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
The tilt sensor is far too forgiving on every table in TPA, IMO. If they wanted these tables to have real world difficulty, the tilt sensor would be a good start.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
Every table I have played in real life has been a little more forgiving than those two for sure. And for HH isn't it a wide body? So maybe the nudging should be adjusted to the heavier (I assume) table. But maybe it already is?

haj

Sep 28, 2012
The tilt sensor is far too forgiving on every table in TPA, IMO. If they wanted these tables to have real world difficulty, the tilt sensor would be a good start.

I play TPA on an iPadAir but I can never nudge like those PAPA videos (ok I'm not that good at but just how many times you can nudge in a short period of time). PC version of TPA seems to allow a bit more reasonable nudge, but I think iPad version not.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
I play TPA on an iPadAir but I can never nudge like those PAPA videos (ok I'm not that good at but just how many times you can nudge in a short period of time). PC version of TPA seems to allow a bit more reasonable nudge, but I think iPad version not.

I agree. The distance the table travels for a nudge seems a bit generous.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.