Deep Thoughts

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Swear to god I had a brutal nightmare last night about whacked out clowns. It was either because I fell asleep listing to the new Blahcade or quite possibly Fridays release. Hmmmm I'm going with option B. :) lol

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I have zero problem with clowns. They can come at me with all their silly face paint and fake smiles and big shoes and giant red comedy noses and honking horns and giant colorful wigs and I will stare them down and laugh at them.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary.
I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time
I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad."
Jack Handy

workshed

Feb 26, 2015
Obligatory:
501.jpg

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
I hate and fear clowns since the time I was a little boy.
The clown, I hate the most is Ronald McDonald, the psychopathic-capitalistic-diabetic-obese...clown. Disciple of the anti-christ:mad:

ronald3.jpg

Last edited:

heberts811

Feb 26, 2012
I'm not afraid of clowns. I am afraid that Cyclone won't be on IOS today because there has been zero info about the release.

Gary

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Am I the only one on the planet that actually likes clowns? I don't get the hate at all, or the glorification of evil and creepy ones. Clowns are fun and entertaining. My favorite stuffed doll as a kid was a clown. Still have him, though he's rather the worse for wear 35 years later.

Jay

May 19, 2012
I guess just like there has been a rash of "bad Santa" movies, there's some sort of visceral thrill in taking something that represents childish happiness and turning it into a sadistic killer. Clowns are a natural for that. My memories are of the Red Skelton, Shriners, Barnum & Bailey clowns that were always silly and happy. So I don't get the clown hate and fear. But if I had been raised on movies like Killer Clown, I probably wouldn't have a very good time at the circus.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Don't forget about those rodeo clowns that distract the bull after the cowboy falls off so he can get to safety. I believe the other word for those clowns is HERO

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.