Add on Packs 1, 2 and 3 lost

ATARI

May 13, 2014
Hi. I originally purchased starter pack, then I purchased pack 1 then 2 and 3, giving a total of 10 pins, but a while ago when all the trouble with Crave was going on packs 1,2,3 disappeared leaving me with the original 4 pins. When I try to download them again it says You have already downloaded it before. Any one else lost the last three packs, 6 pins in total.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Hi. I originally purchased starter pack, then I purchased pack 1 then 2 and 3, giving a total of 10 pins, but a while ago when all the trouble with Crave was going on packs 1,2,3 disappeared leaving me with the original 4 pins. When I try to download them again it says You have already downloaded it before. Any one else lost the last three packs, 6 pins in total.

Have you changed your hard drive lately? Or is this the same HD you've had all along. You can't lose things off your HD unless someone did something to it. and even if that happened, you should be able to re-download it.

GibGirl

Feb 4, 2015
Just because something is taken off of the marketplace doesn't mean it's not possible to download them anymore - they should always have downloads available on the Xbox Live servers for people who had purchased the item to be able to redownload them.

Sounds like it's going to be an Xbox Live issue to work out. My suggestion is to find your purchase history on your Xbox 360 and see if the table packs are listed on there. If they aren't, then you'll need to work with Xbox to find out what happened. If they are on there, then you'll need to work with them to find out why you can't redownload them.

ATARI

May 13, 2014
Thanks for reply's---- Still my original hard drive. Download history is still there to download them again, it looks as if it downloads them, the % bar jumps from 0% to 99% but there is still no sign of them. With them been taken off market place I don't think it will let me download them again

Last edited:

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
Take a look in the "Returning to Xbox 360" thread, it may (hopefully) catch the eye of someone at FarSight. Whether they can help is another story, FS has done their part dropping the ball regarding the 360 release.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
If I'm not mistaken, since the hooks have been reset for all DLC with the upcoming re-launch of The Pinball Arcade on the Xbox 360, which includes updated versions of Table Packs 1, 2 and 3, the download hooks in the Download History may no longer be valid.

KaneRobot

Jun 7, 2013
That is really messed up that you can't download them again, even from your download history. They have your money and you have nothing.

Not to speak for anyone else, but FS is not going to be able to help you most likely. There's a miniscule chance if you contact XBox support they may be able to advise something, but level 1 Xbox support is pretty clueless most of the time

ATARI

May 13, 2014
Thanks for reply's, just got back from holiday in Egypt, give it another try today.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
That is really messed up that you can't download them again, even from your download history. They have your money and you have nothing.

Not to speak for anyone else, but FS is not going to be able to help you most likely. There's a miniscule chance if you contact XBox support they may be able to advise something, but level 1 Xbox support is pretty clueless most of the time

This is why I have such a beef with downloadable games. I'd rather have a physical product so I can enjoy my games for even longer. When I buy games, I only try to purchase those I intend to keep. I don't want some greedy and inept company to pull the plug on my game just because they can't make sound business decisions.

Sadly, companies seem to be straying from physical product in favor of lower production cost, and more money to be made from simple downloading.
Costs to consumers may be cheaper but there's no real ownership anymore.

Last edited:

ATARI

May 13, 2014
Hi. Good news I've got them back. I had 4 files relating to TPA on my usb stick, I first tried copying them to hard drive this did not work so last attempt I moved them to hard drive and this worked. Cheers for all replys

ATARI

May 13, 2014
Only buy digital when absolutely unavoidable. For instance, I have PS4 season 2 on disc.

Hi are you from Manchester U.k, If so where did you get Ps4 season 2 from, ive looked at getting ps4 with both season 1 and 2 but season 2 not available yet pre-order only, also have season 1 and 2 got the same bugs etc. as the DLC

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
Hi are you from Manchester U.k, If so where did you get Ps4 season 2 from, ive looked at getting ps4 with both season 1 and 2 but season 2 not available yet pre-order only, also have season 1 and 2 got the same bugs etc. as the DLC

I have it on rental from Boomerang. I'm returning it it soon as I have all tables on PS3 and Xbox One. Is it not readily available?

TPATexas

May 5, 2015
Same issue. Was playing all 10 tables yesterday when waiting on the update (the four original plus three expansion packs). TPA just updated on my 360 and I now only see the four that come with the base game. The six that were purchased 2+ years ago are no longer accessible. No option to re-download or otherwise access these tables.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Someone helped me with the same issue.

Go find 'download history' in the top right menu tab on the dashboard.
Scroll through 2yrs worth of stuff and you'll find 3 downloads which are confirmed today to put you back to having all your pre update original tables.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.