¶¶¶ Howdy Do ¶¶¶

Day

Jan 9, 2013
i think Dan is merely voicing what many of us may already have been thinking... and perhaps our mods have erred towards vulgar generosity in allowing such free rein to some rather zany & unorthodox views.... this is neither a forum for religious & political dogmas nor for anti-dogmatic radicalism - (Ripleys) believe it or not. It's a pinball forum (and all things related).

to me, this particular thread is not too dissimilar to idly tuning an AM radio at night-time from one station to another.... when it's time to turn one's attentions back to things of meaning & substance, the off switch comes in very handy for banishing the static.... i'm not offended by garbage videos being posted here, so long as it is contained here to this thread; one can dip in and out as one so pleases. To the video content, I have tried a couple...no really i have tried..... But i don't think i could manage to give my undivided attentions for more than 10-15 secs maximum.... So now, i don't deign them worthy of any time... However, if we start to get leakage & contamination of other threads, then Houston....we'll need shuttle launch (Sean & Jeff...that means you guys in mission control)

I would however strongly support Dan's point that any unprovoked personal attack on any other forum members, whether meant in jest or not, is wholly unacceptable. This is the important takeaway here

welcome to the forum Tor.... please play nice.

Last edited:

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
Hi Tor,

I just recently was on a medical expedition on the Amazon River from Iquitos to the border of Brazil and was tested by ritual and allowed to be considered fit to join the Matis tribe. As someone sympathetic to their plight, in both cultural depiction and in terms of their freedom to exist away from modern influences I think your depiction of the Amazon River of Consciousness an insult.

I would not have you cast from this site, but implore you to be aware of this and be just a little more aware of who these people are and what they represent. They represent some of the last human beings to be truly free and in touch with natural realities.

There is a time and place for everything.

I would also like to point out that Skill_Shot is one of if not the most talented pinball players on this site, please give him some respect as well.

As Heretic has pointed out, the actual forum is NOT the place to be random and insulting, try the chat room to get to know us first.

Skill_Shot, you know how we have discussed in chat how you like to reset the game when your first ball doesn't play well? I would consider it a personal favor if you "reset" on Tor and start all over, just one time.

Timelord ...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts