Ahhhhh!! Eu dlc delay!

SilverBallAddict

Sep 1, 2012
Sorry crazycoder, try this - NOTE : Please be sure to confirm the installation of the Title Update on PS3 (EU) to see the new tables. If you don't see the update, you will need to reset the game.
Above taken from PinWiz on main game thread.

CrazyCoder

Apr 26, 2012
I see the tables on PS3 and there is an option to Unlock, but the problem is on Vita, the patch has installed, but Vita version has no new tables, no unlock and the Store on Vita doesn't give any Add-on Pack results in the search for Pinball Arcade.

CrazyCoder

Apr 26, 2012
Thank you for the information. Hope it will not be required to purchase the Vita DLC separately. EU store is such a mess now.

CrazyCoder

Apr 26, 2012
I know that it should be free, but SCEE has shown that it's not always the case. Many users (including me) have a problem with Zen Pinball 2 Earth Defense DLC, purchased Unlock works on Vita, but not on PS3. 2 weeks has passed and the issue is still not resolved.

SilverBallAddict

Sep 1, 2012
That's well out of order. Hope they resolve it soon, you shouldn't have to wait for these things, if roles were reversed you know they'd get your money instantly!!

On a better note, I'm LOVIN' Medieval Madness! It's drawn me in & I won't be seen for days, maybe even weeks! Just kissed the missus goodbye, see you later, auf wedersein, catch u later! ��

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
That's well out of order. Hope they resolve it soon, you shouldn't have to wait for these things, if roles were reversed you know they'd get your money instantly!!

On a better note, I'm LOVIN' Medieval Madness! It's drawn me in & I won't be seen for days, maybe even weeks! Just kissed the missus goodbye, see you later, auf wedersein, catch u later! ��

It's truly a legendary table with a reputation well deserved , to me the Pinball Arcade without Medieval Madness would be half the game it is with it.

CrazyCoder

Apr 26, 2012
I know that it should be free, but SCEE has shown that it's not always the case. Many users (including me) have a problem with Zen Pinball 2 Earth Defense DLC, purchased Unlock works on Vita, but not on PS3. 2 weeks has passed and the issue is still not resolved.

Exactly as I feared. Vita offers me to buy this DLC again, but it was already purchased on PS3 under the same account. There is no option to download it for free on Vita, the only way is to buy it again. SCEE has f**ked it up again =(

I am not alone, a lot of users are reporting the same problem: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012...-26th-september-2012/comment-page-5/#comments

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Exactly as I feared. Vita offers me to buy this DLC again, but it was already purchased on PS3 under the same account. There is no option to download it for free on Vita, the only way is to buy it again. SCEE has f**ked it up again =(

I am not alone, a lot of users are reporting the same problem: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012...-26th-september-2012/comment-page-5/#comments

Have you tried connecting the PS Vita to accept the download (for the Vita version) and doing it that way? You just use the USB cable the Vita charges with, and plug the Vita in using remote manager and the upper folder which says Vita Content to open a connection .If you see the red box icon over the Vita DLC you want , it means the store knows you bought it. And it wont charge you for downloading it , at least if it's working the right way.

CrazyCoder

Apr 26, 2012
It will not help, I have only PS3 version DLC in my downloads list on both PS3 and PSV. When opening Vita DLC in the store or from TPA unlock menu, there is buy option instead of download. There is no solution for this on the user end. Sony needs to fix it in the EU store or send free codes to all the affected users.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
It will not help, I have only PS3 version DLC in my downloads list on both PS3 and PSV. When opening Vita DLC in the store or from TPA unlock menu, there is buy option instead of download. There is no solution for this on the user end. Sony needs to fix it in the EU store or send free codes to all the affected users.

UUUUuhh yep , Sony Europe screwed up again , someone needs to put a support ticket in to FarSight and let them in on this.

CrazyCoder

Apr 26, 2012
I've already contacted FarSight support. They claim to answer within 72 hours, but it's not true, I've reported another issue long ago and didn't get any response.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts