Bug Android "Free Trial" Button Crash

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to start a thread to see if anybody else is having an issue with the Free Trial button on Android. I've gotten a few reports of people saying that once they click the free trial button on their android devices, the app crashes. I have tried this multiple times on my phone (Galaxy S5) and have had no problems, however, I wanted to just check and see if anybody else is having these issues.

If you are, please post with some info of your phone and any other information that would be helpful.

Thanks!

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I've had similar issues with the Table Of The Month, except it consistently crashes after about 30s to 1m of playing time. I've only seen it on Fun House though because that's the only TotM I've tried so far.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.0 8", Android 4.4.2.

I don't know if it's a related issue or not, but probably a good idea to throw it out there?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
My buddy at work can play the free table (Funhouse) fine. But if he tries to play a second game the app crashes. He said this is the only free table of the month where this was an issue. Prior months worked perfectly.

Note: This is on the Kindle version.

Scumble373

FarSight Employee
Jul 1, 2014
Aha! Thank you Kolchak! I just tried this out, and the game crashes on the second play for me as well.

I'll get to work on fixing this issue!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts