Bug Android Version 1.10.1 Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

noneed4me2

Feb 2, 2013
Just did it again. Scored a mosh pit super jackpot, and a triple super jackpot(several actually) in MB and nothing. If I uninstall reinstall will it wipe my local scores?

N

Nik Barbour

Just did it again. Scored a mosh pit super jackpot, and a triple super jackpot(several actually) in MB and nothing. If I uninstall reinstall will it wipe my local scores?

Yes - back up this file before un installing.

SAVE DATA = /DATA/DATA/COM.FARSIGHT.ANDROIDPINBALL.JAVAPROJECT/FILES/

It contains your high scores & goals.

noneed4me2

Feb 2, 2013
Yes - back up this file before un installing.

SAVE DATA = /DATA/DATA/COM.FARSIGHT.ANDROIDPINBALL.JAVAPROJECT/FILES/

It contains your high scores & goals.
Yes, yes it does... Hmmmm... What to do, what to do.... All that time spent trying to master ToTAN and the stupid harem multiball. That elation I got when I completed everything in TOM. Well guess my lack of patience got the better of me. I had 4 complete wizard goal tables and a slew of others in various states of completion.

Now if you'll excuse me I am going to go get my jar of daddy's little helper from the closet and go outback for abit to mellow out. I did it once I can do it again. By the way thanx for the attempt at saving me some heartache but I'll just chalk it up as another funny/sad gaming stories that we all have.

angrytilter

Jan 20, 2013
Device/OS: Android (Gingerbread) - Atrix 4G

Bug Description: Sound cut out while playing, except for the flippers. When returning to the main menu, no music was playing there either. Had to force close TPA before it would come back.

Steps To Reproduce: Happens at random during table play.

Frequency: 10%?

Additional Comments:

Willi Cicci

Dec 25, 2012
Device/OS: Android (Gingerbread) - Atrix 4G

Bug Description: Sound cut out while playing, except for the flippers. When returning to the main menu, no music was playing there either. Had to force close TPA before it would come back.

Additional Comments:

I believe this happens when you turn your screen off in the middle of a game without pausing it first. That's been my experience at least.

angrytilter

Jan 20, 2013
I believe this happens when you turn your screen off in the middle of a game without pausing it first. That's been my experience at least.

I was actually playing at the time, never paused it (or turned the screen off).

Last edited:

Willi Cicci

Dec 25, 2012
I was actually playing at the time, never paused it (or turned the screen off).

OK, well I've never experienced that. I do know for sure that turning off the screen mid-game will result in no sound thereafter except for the flippers. This has been the case on both the Nexus 7 & 10 for quite some time, at least for me.

K

Korven

I've reported this bug before. On Scared Stiff sometimes the crate won't let the last ball needed to complete the stiff-o-meter in, always has happened on the way to the 2nd monster multiball. Last time I got this I had ball control on so im 100% sure I hit the crate.

Nexus 7, stock JB.

Edit: Got the same problem again, but this time the ball could not enter the crate to start the stiff-o-meter! And it was not even on the 2nd go. Very annoying, making the table pretty much unplayabe. I'm I the only one getting this bug?

Edit2: Letting the ball drain, the crate let the new ball in on the first try.

Edit3: Turns out I was on my 2nd try at completing the stiff-o-meter, just didn't complet it the first time...

Last edited:
N

netizen

Device/OS: Nexus 10 / 4.2.1

Bug Description: Taxi Skill Shot - When it wraps around from 100,000 and builds again landing on 10,000, it will switch back to 1,000 when points are awarded. Only giving 1,000 points.

Steps To Reproduce: Hard plunge, watch the points that are awarded after the points pass the maximum value.

Frequency: 1/3

QuiGonJ

Jan 27, 2013
Device/OS: Android (Ice Cream Sandwich) - Evo V 4G (Evo 3d)

Bug Description: On Genie and MM, the area to activate the flippers seems really small. I have lost more than a few rounds because the game won't recognize the input.

Additional Comments:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.