Any Sales due to happen soon?

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
I'm not familiar with the history of TPA on PS3 in terms of price drops. I'd like to get the game and some seasons but I don't want to drop the coin and have them go 50% off a week later. Do they have price drops often and is there a likelihood of any happening soon?

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
Sales are very rare, and only for the older seasons (1+2, maybe 3 soon). Can't be more than twice per year and I am not sure about the core game.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
For what I remember, the core game price has never dropped on PS3 (don't know for PS4)

The last sales on Season 1 & 2 (PS3, PS4, Vita) were on July 27th 2015 - August 28th, 2015 (Summer Sale).

Oct 15, 2013
The only sale I took advantage of was 50% off Season Two a while back and it was before that summer sale so sales don't happen too often. I'm still waiting on a Season 3 sale and at this point Season 4 is over and Season 5 is underway. So yeah.

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
Sales are typically one to two weeks after you just paid full price for it. Please let me know when you make a purchase so I know to look out for the up coming sale. ;)

Morg

Apr 3, 2014
I think they usually have sales around Christmas, on the older seasons. Other than that it's just every once-in-a-when-they-feel-like-it.

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
Sales are typically one to two weeks after you just paid full price for it. Please let me know when you make a purchase so I know to look out for the up coming sale. ;)

Yeah, that's always been my experience...hence this post to try and avert that circumstance. :D

I'm assuming the effort will fail of course. :(

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Sales are typically one to two weeks after you just paid full price for it.

So true.

I remember in April 2013, I purchased TPA on PS3 + 3 DLC table packs (MM/BoP; MB/Gorgar; CV/FH). The week after, FS released the first Season Pass (no advertise before, it was a surprise). I bought it, but it was like I 've payed full price for all table packs, except STTNG. -_-

Yay.

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
So true.

I remember in April 2013, I purchased TPA on PS3 + 3 DLC table packs (MM/BoP; MB/Gorgar; CV/FH). The week after, FS released the first Season Pass (no advertise before, it was a surprise). I bought it, but it was like I 've payed full price for all table packs, except STTNG. -_-

Yay.

lol...those 3 packs you named are EXACTLY the 3 packs I'm planning to get!

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Apparently there is a Lunar New Year Sale going on right now on STEAM, Season passes 1, 2, and 3 are half price. See general news forum.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.