Anyone for a pint!?...

Boggystyle

Jul 2, 2012
Bloody Maria with fresh cilantro and a twist of lime, and some fresh baked tortilla chips with home-made spicy garden-pepper salsa

SilverBallAddict

Sep 1, 2012
@jeff - a good honest order mate! (Unlike)
@boggy - I do like a bloody Mary in the mornin to clear the head after a heavy night, but the rest of your order, well, in my local you'd get a kickin if u asked for that!!

Boggystyle

Jul 2, 2012
@boggy - I do like a bloody Mary in the mornin to clear the head after a heavy night, but the rest of your order, well, in my local you'd get a kickin if u asked for that!!

A bloody Maria uses tequila instead of vodka, and those are my preferred choices at home. If I was in a bar I'd order a Miller High Life (I know, bubbles) and a bag of pretzels or spicy BBQ pork rinds.

SilverBallAddict

Sep 1, 2012
A bloody Maria uses tequila instead of vodka, and those are my preferred choices at home. If I was in a bar I'd order a Miller High Life (I know, bubbles) and a bag of pretzels or spicy BBQ pork rinds.

Will be givin this one a try out soon, after all, it is Friday! ��

N

Nik Barbour

In case you couldn't guess - mines a pint of Guinness please!
Used to love 'Brannigans Beer Nuts' Hmmmmmmm! - shame they don't make those anymore.
Happy weekend!

an ox

May 28, 2012
The Champagne of Beers is Flying Horse Royal Lager Beer, for some reason only available in the curry houses of the USA and Gnu Zealand (and presumably India). It is just about the only thing I miss from when I lived in the us :)

In its absence I will have a pint of Wildebeest, the felicitously appropriate guest real ale at my local, ta :)

N

Nik Barbour

The Champagne of Beers is Flying Horse Royal Lager Beer, for some reason only available in the curry houses of the USA and Gnu Zealand (and presumably India). It is just about the only thing I miss from when I lived in the us :)

In its absence I will have a pint of Wildebeest, the felicitously appropriate guest real ale at my local, ta :)

I was in India for a little while 10 yrs back, but we drank either 'Kings' if you wanted a short beer, or 'Kingfisher' for a long beer.
They didn't serve Guinness!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.