Apollo 13

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
Well I figure people buy these things cross country all the the time without seeing them first :p

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I don't think I would do it again, while I'm happy with my pin now after giving it lots of tlc I don't think I would have bought it if I'd seen it first, or at least I wouldn't have paid what I did for it.

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
Ok so here is where the hunt stands. I just got back (1hr+ drive in both directions) from seeing a MINT 1996 Sega Goldeneye. This thing looks like it just rolled off the production line! It's fitted with LED's (but could use a few more), the flippers are perfect, all switches and lights work, and there is NO playfield wear. The owner also had a Judge Dredd, T2, and Frankenstein (he let me play all of them as I've been looking to try a T2 and Frank for a while). He's asking for $2450 with free delivery or he will negotiate and charge a delivery fee.

What do you guys think? I'm ready to pull the trigger on this one :)))) FINALLY!!!

smooverr

Oct 28, 2012
Done and done. Trigger pulled. Goldeneye will be making its way to my home and will become my first and only machine. Thanks for all of the input Skill, Kevlar, Grass, and Mark :)

EDIT: Sure wish I could rename this thread now :s Cant get the video to embed

http://youtu.be/F7v67a1UqB0

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Congrats Smooverr. Cool table and one you don't see too often. I'm a big Bond fan, so you know I'm on board.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :) and if the world does END you'll have been 1 of the proud:D cant wait for pics! Oh just start a NEW THREAD! I now get the urgent message. Congrats and I'll be as much help as I can.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts