April TotM Groupings and Results

Stuzz

Sep 22, 2015
Heh, now I feel worse about my 1812 score. How many balls did I play? I'll have go have a few more goes to see if I can actually get around 43m with 3 balls.

Thanks SYT. It'll be unfortunate if all this comes to a screeching halt now that your tenure has ended.

JustinCamp

Sep 23, 2015
Heh, now I feel worse about my 1812 score. How many balls did I play? I'll have go have a few more goes to see if I can actually get around 43m with 3 balls.

Thanks SYT. It'll be unfortunate if all this comes to a screeching halt now that your tenure has ended.

True, I haven't been around long but thanks for your work!

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
I am amazed at my placement in the tourney. I want to thank [MENTION=4106]EldarOfSuburbia[/MENTION], [MENTION=5144]Crepello55012[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2707]Xanija[/MENTION] for their play in Who Dunnit. Sorry that your scores were low, but your help enabled me to place 11th in this tourney and help me raise me to 14th in the overall season totals. That made this old fart happy.

S-Y-T and his helpers, thanks for creating and maintaining this delightful TotW and TotM thru the first four seasons of the TPA. I had a great time and really enjoyed competing with you fine PAFF members. I think most of us had a lot of fun playing in this arena of competition. Though my personal opinion is that most of enjoyed the conversation about the "Joy of Victory and the Agony of Defeat". (ABC's "Wide World of Sports" with Dan McKay).

As always, I want to thank or blame ;) @LordGacey for creating this phantasmagorical forum. Without you Gord, we all wouldn't had so much fun participating in this fun TotW and TotM.

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Frank, it's pretty cool seeing your scores improve over time. When I was compiling the totals and saw your placement, it put a smile on my face knowing what that would mean to you.

Axlsgolden

Dec 2, 2013
Hello@all pinballers,

Thx for the tournaments and your work. I`ve enjoyed participating, and there was a little improvement in my skills. "Who Dunnit" was my table! I hope to see you soon in other tournaments. Special thx to SYT!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.