PC - Bug Ball [almost] gets Stuck every Time

PC.Doctor

Jul 22, 2013
I just played the Bally Challenge over 12 hrs ago and, already, I spotted some bugs during that challenge.

The only two tables that had this problem with is Scared Stiff and The Twilight Zone. When the ball reaches a certain area (such as locking a ball or entering a passage), the ball would get stuck and would not come out. I had called the attendant several times and had to wait 15 seconds (which is too long for me) just for the ball to reset. Some times, the ball does manage to get itself loose while I'm waiting through out those 15 seconds. In the Twilight Zone, I somehow got two balls to get stuck behind the gumball machine. An image is provided below; if you see closely, you'll see the two balls behind the gumball machine.

stuck_balls.jpg

Did any of you experience this bug while playing the Bally challenge on this particular platform?

alystair

Sep 22, 2013
This has only happened to me once a long time ago - it's not too bad compared to some of the other annoyances on the table, such as the ball starting position in the launcher, the 'through the camera wall' bug and a few others.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts