PS3 Ball Control

ThePinballGuru

Mar 18, 2013
Greetings! The Pinball Guru is here today to ask anyone who owns a Pro version of either Medieval Madness or TotAN, a question. When you turn on ball control in the Pro Menu, how does it work? Do you have to go to the pause menu while playing and place the ball wherever you wish? I will be purchasing the Pro Menu for MM tomorrow and will also download Scared Stiff, Big Shot, and Twilight Zone. Thanks for letting me know how Ball Control works! Later.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
You control it with the right stick during game play but the gravity makes it almost impossible to get it to the top of the table, its a useless feature.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
You control it with the right stick during game play but the gravity makes it almost impossible to get it to the top of the table, its a useless feature.

Have you tried pulling the L1/R1 triggers (or possibly L2/R2, sorry I'm not as familiar with PS3) to see if that helps? On Xbox360 if I hold the LB and RB down the ball comes to nearly a stop. LB lowers gravity so the ball can move easier and RB kinda acts like a brake slowing the ball down. Then if say I want to make the ball go up a ramp I let up on RB while I move the stick (LB still pressed), if it starts to get out of control I press on RB to slow it down.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Mike, I'm pretty sure you're alone in your ability to use ball control on the 360 until further notice. :)
That'll change in the future.

Somewhere deep inside my, some part of me finds this funny.
No comment

Your not missing much its silly for a second aaaand then it's dumb. Whats the point?
Personally I use it for testing to make sure things work.

I think less skilled beginner players may want to use it to learn the table, special shots and how to score well.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts