Beta Vs 0.011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
From FB: "We are very excited to announce that Terminator 2 has been released for PC/Steam beta testing!"

Getting the timing of announcements and releases is tough.

I'm putting up vs 0.012 in the next hour or so. Once its up anyone who kickstarted at the $300 level or higher will get T2 access.

I'll post a Vs 0.012 thread once it's up. Sorry about the confusion.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Crashes on start here, too.

Edit: Sorry, didn't refresh before posting. Didn't see your post, Mike.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Ok, I got it working. They changed something with the build site so I had to use a different setting.

Mick Morry

Jun 9, 2013
Fixed now. I couldn't even get into the game. No T2 there. Fast fix to get us back to normal though. :)

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Mine starts fine, just a few problems I've encountered:

1) The back button is super inconsistent on an xbox 360 controller. It seems to allow me to go backwards from the options menu, but once I click on an actual table I have to use the mouse to go back.
2) Farsight login gives a message box to confirm that it's logged in, unfortunately this doesn't display in the window itself, so switching out of the program to press OK and then switching back ends up crashing the game (or breaking the display until starting again)

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
1) The back button is super inconsistent on an xbox 360 controller. It seems to allow me to go backwards from the options menu, but once I click on an actual table I have to use the mouse to go back.

Confirmed. In addition I can't start a game or enter the options with controller or keyboard. Have to use the mouse for that, too.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Mine starts fine, just a few problems I've encountered:

2) Farsight login gives a message box to confirm that it's logged in, unfortunately this doesn't display in the window itself, so switching out of the program to press OK and then switching back ends up crashing the game (or breaking the display until starting again)

Confirmed as well.

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
+1 on the controller issues. It was always flaky for me starting the game, sometimes took 2-3 taps of A to get it going. Once in the game it was fine, but mainly at the main menu it never was consistent. Since the update, I can't start any tables with the A button on the controller or B to go back. I tried this with 2 different controllers with the same result to make sure. Once in the game, the flippers work fine with the controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts