Big Shot Video

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Um, it looks pretty?

I will be seriously shocked if this gets much play out of me. Not a fan of EMs in general (I can stand the bells for only so long too), but this one, there's nothing to it! But like I said, at least it looks nice.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I played the iOS beta and have to say it did absolutely nothing for me, zero fun. I'll still buy the double pack for the sake I completeness, to support FS and for the HOF points but it will get even less play from me than the extremely buggy CV.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
This is the era where Gottlieb was king.I hope to see many EM tables entering the Pinball Arcade:

Jack in the Box
Big Brave
Spirit of '76

Along with games without end of ball bonus:

Ace High?
Drop-A-Card
El Dorado

So many more from each catagory, can't think of them all....

DopedToInfinity

Mar 31, 2012
Yeah I nearly always have something playing when pinballing.
(90's nostalgia trip last night - The Wildhearts and Three Colours Red)

Nice story Heretic :)

I saw them both live in wolverhampton in the mid-90's, Three Colours Red were supporting The Wildhearts (before they went a bit rubbish) :)

N

Nik Barbour

I saw them both live in wolverhampton in the mid-90's, Three Colours Red were supporting The Wildhearts (before they went a bit rubbish) :)

Seen the Wildhearts a couple of times, mid to late 90's, definitely in Dudley, that sticks in my mind because I borrowed my Dad's beloved newish car to go see them without him fully understanding I was driving 5 of us 120 miles to watch a gig!
The other times are more blurry. I didn't know Three Colours Red supported them! Would've killed to see that.
I was/am a big Therapy? Fan too!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.