Bug Black rose tournament highscore not saving !!

otto4711

Nov 6, 2013
hi

i just had a nasty bug with black rose in tournament

i scored a bit over 180m (would put me to rang 7 in silver atm)
after the game i had to enter my name for the highscore list
then again for the most sunken ships

IMMEDIATELY after that the pinball started a new game without showing the 3 bombs for a free match.
the 20m timer wasnt resettet and i was unable to press the flippers
so i just launched the 3 balls and let them run

now i found out that my 180m score was NOT submitted to the tournament highscore list !!!
the pros will most probably laugh about 180m but i dont score this every game

may be someone will take a look into this
may be there is a bug when u have to enter 2 highscores for the table (score+ most sunk chips)

(btw a highscore u get in tournament is NOT saved on the normal highscore list of the table even after entering your name, happens with all tables)

suffocater

Apr 4, 2015
Yes the highscores don't count for your normal highscores. The problem with scores not registering is known. Just be sure to enter the initials carefully and press enter/A/whatever only once and wait and you should be fine the next time.

Ayrton12

May 31, 2015
Black Rose was always a bit delicate to enter the Highscores. Be sure not to touch anything when there is nothing to touch, had the same problem with entering scores when the table was fresh. Patience is the way here.

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
Yeah, as Ayrton12 said don't rush it.

After you have entered your initials for your name the Pinball machine will take a while before it starts the sunken ship initials and then yet again gotta have some time to set before you get the option to press your button to continue.

It is an interface problem, it notices you press the start button and submits a new game skipping the screen with your score, and it bugs out so you can't use the flippers until you drain all the balls and then can start a new 'proper' game.

Cheers!

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
The tournament just compounds the issue as the players are trying to rush to complete that last second scoring shot or purposefully attempting to drain the ball in order to collect a final end of ball bonus. When the countdown timer ends, the player is overexcited and it is not easy to adjust to a controlled, patient, relaxed mode right away.

I was not aware of this issue and fell victim to it also. Nice to know that it is not purely random and that specific actions can be used to avoid it from happening again. No way would I spend 20 minutes on that table again if I wasn't confident that my score would be registered.

Thanks, everyone!

Voof

Sep 22, 2015
I found that if you cancel out of the enter credits scene it will immediately post the score without worrying about the other credits you may be available for. Maybe trying this will help? I'm just glad it didn't effect my game.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.