iOS - Request Bram Stokers Dracula table?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuriijos

Dec 26, 2012
C'mon apple where the heck is the update? This was released last Friday and still no update, what is the problem?!

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
You won't be disappointed, the Steam version of the table is great. The GI effects look astounding!

But I'm in the same boat as the request times go. From what I can tell, they've only increased from 6 to 8 days according to this Twitter account. Thought that included weekends (I've received updates on weekends before) so a four day delay is pretty crappy.

timharrod

Sep 27, 2012
dinerboris_zps3a125fcb.jpg

GET LEAD OUT.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I have to admit I'am glad we have no more options to buy a "Season Pass" for IOS.
Apple holding our table "hostage" is bull****!!!
I'am glad going forward I will pay for a table when it's released I would never buy a Season Pass ever again even if Apple changed their policy.

Screw Apple!!!

Fingers crossed for this Friday.

Last edited:

pm1109

Dec 18, 2013
Apparently it's all Apples fault.
Farsight can't do anything

Last edited:

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
Are you guys serious? Ios8 is a release that affects probably close to 150 million devices and with an AppStore that has something close to a million apps, what do you think Apple is suppose to do if thousands of them submit updates to ensure they are compliant with the new OS??? The very reason why people like apple products is because of the stable ecosystem. If Apple were to just rubber stamp all update requests and lets say TPA was buggy and didn't work, I betcha you would the first to be bellyaching about it too.

There is no pleasing some, I get that, but no pleasing some all of the time is ridiculous.

Last edited:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I understand waiting for a table DLC is frustrating. But remember: it's only a DLC.

It's not like it's your paycheck.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
To give some of the people in here some perspective: The PC version wasn't released until 18 months after the iOS version, and the 360 crowd has been without updates for 24 months and counting.

Five days' wait on a single table (not the whole game) should be a total non-event.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts