Can't download the base game from the PSN Store. Anyone else have this problem?

Adam82

Dec 31, 2014
I try and go onto its page in the store, and it crashes my PS3 and I am forced to restart. The timed trial is also no longer available for download. If it helps, I'm in Australia. Did they remove the game from the Aus/European PSN Store?

I wanted to purchase the game, due to some of the licensed tables, like Twilight Zone and Star Trek: The Next Generation .

I've heard of some receiving system crashes on their PS3 when they attempt to download the game. Me, I can't even access its page on the store without it crashing my PS3. Maybe it is related to the recent hack on the PSN Store?

Banditboy67

Mar 30, 2014
I try and go onto its page in the store, and it crashes my PS3 and I am forced to restart. The timed trial is also no longer available for download. If it helps, I'm in Australia. Did they remove the game from the Aus/European PSN Store?

I wanted to purchase the game, due to some of the licensed tables, like Twilight Zone and Star Trek: The Next Generation .

I've heard of some receiving system crashes on their PS3 when they attempt to download the game. Me, I can't even access its page on the store without it crashing my PS3. Maybe it is related to the recent hack on the PSN Store?

Same in England, system crashes when I try to install.... Hope it's sorted before TAF is released.. :rolleyes:

John

Banditboy67

Mar 30, 2014
Pinball arcade should pull their finger out and pressure Sony into sorting it, PA must be loosing thousands of pounds in potential downloads..

Adam82

Dec 31, 2014
So I'm assuming the fault is on Sony's end. I wish this would get sorted. I want to give PA my money!

Banditboy67

Mar 30, 2014
So I'm assuming the fault is on Sony's end. I wish this would get sorted. I want to give PA my money!
I was told in a Facebook PM from Pinball Arcade that it's Sony's coding where the fault is and they're very hard to get an hold of to sort issues like this out.

Adam82

Dec 31, 2014
Still won't let me purchase the game. Very frustrating. Pinball Arcade must be very low on Sony's list of priorities

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
Tpa are hard to understand. There are loads of console users just desperate to chuck their money at them because they want to buy what they have to sell. But they won't let them.
Every month they issue a terse statement saying it's coming next month. But it never does.

What makes me laugh most is when on the odd occasion some farsight employee comes on here and tells people off for asking and lies about it coming people actually thank them for doing so! Time after time.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts