Clarify high scores and logins

Storm Chaser

Apr 18, 2012
Hi,

I really can't seem to get a hang of how the High scores, both local and online, work.

Starting with the local high scores. I assume they are connected with Game Center or something because once I got a high score without being connected to Game Center and it didn't register. So, can someone confirm that being logged into Game Center is related to having local high scores and goals registered?

Second, how does one actually post high scores to the online high score list? Does it have to go through Facebook (I hate spamming my wall with app-related posts)? Will it get registered online if one chooses "No" on "Post this result on your wall?".

In what name will it be registered online. Up until now it has used a nick that I don't know where it comes from but yesterday it used my Facebook name (my full name) which I am not too happy about. How can I change this?

ridcully

Jun 5, 2012
I never posted any high scores to Facebook. But they are registered with FarSight. So assume, posting is not connected with registering the scores...

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
Maaaan it's a mess. No REAL scores on GameCenter.
Facebook seems hit and miss + it alienates alot of players/fans.
FS log-in has never worked for me since implementation on iOS (TPA 1.1.5).
It dumps me out of the game when I attempt to log in.
I logged with FS-and they said 'Next Update Should Fix This'...so I've logged after every update that hasn't (1.1.6/7/8...).
Whole Scores Thing really has been handled quite badly I feel.
Shame :(

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.