Classic Game Room contact for Review

lqdsky

Aug 11, 2012
Hey guys,

Not sure if anyone is familiar with Classic Game Room on you tube. He does reviews on classic video games along with pinball. He has a big following and approaches his reviews in a funny oddball way. He has done review's on the Zen tables in the past. I'm surprised that he has not done any Pinball Arcade reviews. Maybe he's not familiar.

I'm posting this on here because I do not have a facebook account to contact him. If someone wants to contact him through face book that has an account, here is his info. I could make a yotube comment in one of his videos, but not sure if he reads them. Is there a way to contact someone directly though You Tube? I looked around and did not see a contact user feature.

http://www.youtube.com/user/InecomCompany
http://www.facebook.com/ClassicGameRoom

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
I like this guy, it'd be cool to have a review done by him. He's a big pinball fan and has reviewed real pinball machines as well. I too have extracted myself permanently from Facebook, but I'm sure someone here has an account!

DarthVonDoom

Jun 13, 2012
You can submit a suggestion for a review somewhere on their website. I don't know how often he posts new reviews their hasn't been any new one since I discovered them a couple weeks ago.

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
I love this guy as well. Some dislike his rather monotone way of speaking, but I highly enjoy it.

And I somehow really doubt he has never played TPA. He already did a review of an old Gottlieb collection on PS2, and he's obviously a big pinball fan. On the other hand, he does an astounding amount of reviews, and maybe just hasn't gotten around to doing one on TPA yet.

DarthVonDoom

Jun 13, 2012
Am I the only one who thinks he has the exact same voice as Seth Rogen. I can't help it I always imagine a stoned Seth Rogen reviewing Pinball Tables it's even more hilarious.

an ox

May 28, 2012
haha I like this guy, he did a great review of one of my iOS games. I remember watching it and then dribbling because I could see a Black Hole in the background ;).

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
As much as I love his game and pinball reviews, his non-reviews are even better.

He also reviewed his dog once.

I mean, he just does whatever he feels like and has fun all along the way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1vvXuwOOu4

The original ones from around 99 with his friend are very watchable as well. He also doesn't seem to age, and even looks a bit thinner in the newer ones.

Last edited:

mrhorseshoe

Jun 25, 2012
I subscribe to Mark, but I always wonder why he's been ignoring TPA. He loves pinball and reviews every Zen pinball game that comes out. Not a single mention of TPA at all.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
He did mention in his Black Hole review "Gottlieb Pinball Hall of Fame" and "Arcade Pinball", which I think he mistakened for Pinball Arcade.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.