Android - Request Compiling list of Android Beta Testers

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
This is really weird... I have both accounts in the members tab...I have no idea why this wouldn't work. If you want, you can create another gmail account and we can try again.

I think it has to be the @googlemail.com address as that is the one all my play store purchases are linked to.

I've used the @googlemail.com address on 3 other G+ betas, one of which I'm still in.
Can it not be used?

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
Sorry about this, but still struggling

When I click the G+ page 'click here to become a tester' all I get is...

7eqejuja.jpg

Baron, I had the same issue too. I was able to move forward after clicking on tbe owner/moderator's message that had the "Beta testing opt in" link.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Baron, I had the same issue too. I was able to move forward after clicking on tbe owner/moderator's message that had the "Beta testing opt in" link.

That is the link that should be in the initial welcome message IMHO.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013

Cheers mate - sorted!
I'm in with the @googlemail.com account Scott.

Could either Jared or Scott delete the @gmail.com user account in the G+ group.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Now there's a word I haven't seen in ages.

My sister live in New Zealand. They use the word "munted". Specifically used recently to describe the state of certain houses in and around Christchurch since the earthquakes. I understand it's a highly technical term.

I guess the Tasman sea is as much a barrier to language as the Atlantic Ocean is in the Northern Hemisphere....

ZenTron

Jul 21, 2013
Unfortunately I don't have the time to be an effective beta tester and in the past Ive been disruptive in a beta thread. :(

I just wanted to chime in and say I think this is a great idea and I want to thank FS and the folks helping test to make the Android GA release better!

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
My sister live in New Zealand. They use the word "munted". Specifically used recently to describe the state of certain houses in and around Christchurch since the earthquakes. I understand it's a highly technical term.

I guess the Tasman sea is as much a barrier to language as the Atlantic Ocean is in the Northern Hemisphere....
I married a kiwi. I know what muntered means. 😉

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.