Eight Ball Deluxe Limited Edition (1982) Pics

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Not as rare as Spectrum, but it still has a beautiful playfield. Again, IPDB does not have pictures of the illuminated game, so I thought I'd fill the void. For your viewing pleasure:

Eight Ball Deluxe Limited Edition Backglass
2ilgebk.jpg

Eight Ball Deluxe Limited Edition Whole Playfield
2zflw60.jpg

Eight Ball Deluxe Limited Edition Upper Playfield
1o4s4y.jpg

Eight Ball Deluxe Limited Edition Lower Playfield
5xlr9e.jpg

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
A classy looking pin for sure. How does the LE differ from the standard Eight Ball Deluxe?
The half-height backglass. Apparently these were originally supposed to be used for Rapid Fire until that game got scrapped, but they had an inventory of them to get rid of, so EBD LE and a few other games got them.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The half-height backglass. Apparently these were originally supposed to be used for Rapid Fire until that game got scrapped, but they had an inventory of them to get rid of, so EBD LE and a few other games got them.

Centaur II is kinda like that too. I was just curious if the table rules were the same. Playfield looked the same to me.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I saw some direct to brain interface that looked like it worked fairly well...i think it was even here.
That said. I'd get a really really tall stool and learn to play with my feet.

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
Just saw one of these go on ebay for $1000 in fairly good shape, ebay always being on the high end of the pinball price spectrum. Seems to be going a lot cheaper than the outrageous prices people typically ask for a regular EBD. Is this your machine Sean? If so, how much did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking?

Regular EBD seems to be in contest with Centaur and Fathom for king of early 80s bally price inflation.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Just saw one of these go on ebay for $1000 in fairly good shape, ebay always being on the high end of the pinball price spectrum. Seems to be going a lot cheaper than the outrageous prices people typically ask for a regular EBD. Is this your machine Sean? If so, how much did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking?

Regular EBD seems to be in contest with Centaur and Fathom for king of early 80s bally price inflation.
This is CP Pinball's machine, not mine. I do not own any machines...yet. ;)

EDIT: Also, I apologize for the somewhat blurry pictures. My hands shake slightly, which makes it hard to use the camera on an iPhone while simultaneously keeping it still.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts