Facebook GIveaway for 4 free TPA PS3/PS Vita balls on Facebook

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I normally don't post this sort of thing, but I'm giving away my code for Star Trek TNG & Twilight Zone balls (4 total) on my FB page and there is currently only 1 person who has decided to enter... so your chances are quite good. :p

1069240_541401202573854_1371147077_n.png

LINK to Facebook contest

To enter the contest, just like the page and leave a comment under the contest post (currently on top). I will use Random.org to choose the winner (either later tonight or tomorrow at the latest).

Legal crap:
1. One entry per person please.
2. There is no cash alternative to the prize offered.
3. Codes may or may not work on PSN accounts outside of North America. I'm sorry, but I have no way of testing this.
4. The winner will be contacted via Facebook personal message.

Thanks and good luck.

Last edited:

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Would like to enter but avoid the whole Facebook thing. Would like to see if adding those adds the 20 extra balls.

Last edited:

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Would like to enter but avoid the whole Facebook thing. Would like to see if adding those adds the 20 extra balls.

I understand.
Get a friend/enemy to like & comment, then give you the code. :p
As it stands now, it would be a 50/50 chance of winning.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
I HAD a account. It got a bit too much for me. Hated the feeling like instead of talking to people I was expected just to read updates on them on a app.
If I can figure out my sign in and how to fire it back up I'll give it a go. If only to cut the one persons chances in half ;)

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Bonus: You will get 16 or so more custom balls with those 4.

Apparently (just confirmed it myself), once you have the two custom ball packs you will get the bonus custom balls that became available with the latest update.

Last edited:

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
I avoid FB like the plague! Seriously.. like.. the.. plague.

Personally, I don't see the harm in it as long as you watch your privacy settings .
It's a nice resource for getting instant feedback on things and a nice launchpad for websites.

I don't get into the posting on drama, etc, but for giveaways I'm all over it. :)

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Personally, I don't see the harm in it as long as you watch your privacy settings .
It's a nice resource for getting instant feedback on things and a nice launchpad for websites.

I don't get into the posting on drama, etc, but for giveaways I'm all over it. :)

Privacy? I just assume that everything that I put on facebook is available to everyone in the world.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I dont have a cell phone....tweeters, twats,FACE HEADS,friendies it cracks me up when I see an obvious group or couple texting eachother who are oblivious to eachother 2 feet away. Hows your myspace page!?

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
oh hey spoon nice job on the editing. I like it! My only gripe :p ditch the 8-bit text and turn it up a notch BAMM!!! :)

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
I just have a token FB account. Never use it more than once a month or so (usually just to get these freebies). You don't have to spend hours a day on it. And I only have around 7 or 8 friends who I know in real life, and probably another 10 people (who I also know in real life) who are on my pending friend list (and have been for months/years). I just never decided if I wanted them on my friends list.

You sorta need to have an account otherwise there's no way to opt-out of what facebook knows about you, and what people tag you in.

Hell, I only have a profile image on it.

Likewise, I have a twitter account. Mostly to get 250MB out of dropbox.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts